Follow

Loki

Character » Loki appears in 2202 issues.

Loki is the Jötunn/Asgardian God of Mischief and Prince of Lies, the adopted son of Odin and typically nemesis of his brother, Thor, as well as the adoptive brother to former Guardian of the Galaxy, Angela. Loki has schemed against Thor and Asgard for ages and his cosmic meddling led to the formation of the Avengers. Recently reincarnated, he decided to reform. Going on to protect the realms as the agent of Asgard, then as the sorcerer supreme, to defeating Laufey and becoming king of Jotunnheim.

That Badguy: Loki video review

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

Probably the most hardest video I made of a baddie that I thought I would never do. 

Loki really isn't one of my personal favorites as he used to be because of my lack of interest within Marvels Mythology. But in a way I do enjoy reading about this guy's royal attempts on screwing Thors life up.   
    I could safely say that Loki is probably a prime definition of being a huge pain in the ass for somebody. Using pitchman skills to sucker heroes, villains, and the neighborhood dog to do his bidding, but its the lack of remorse he has for his actions that can cause so much destruction, but showing some feelings for his beloved brother Thor really that has me wondering is this guy actually as bad as Marvel presents him to be? or just missunderstood thanks to daddy never giving him squat for his birthday and that he is a god who's different from human understanding. 
    Anyways, I know I didn't cover She-Loki in my video, because that was just a mindless tactic Loki used to trick the reviving Asgardians and most of all Thor and I also had to keep my video less than ten something minutes, damn Youtube. 
    Anyways, here is my Loki video, I do hope you enjoy and I'll post it again when Loki makes his appearance again, which is probably sometime this month or the next. 

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Wow, good villain review, MT, as a Thor fan I can't help but to thank you for doing this video, let Loki shine for a change.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By IrishX
    @MTHarman: 
     You make some good vids. I have almost no interest in Asgardian's but another cool vid anyway.
    Ry Fryy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Ry Fryy

10 minutes of my free time I greatly enjoyed.  Awesome job, and long live Loki!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.