Follow

Loki

Character » Loki appears in 2197 issues.

Loki is the Jötunn/Asgardian God of Mischief and Prince of Lies, the adopted son of Odin and typically nemesis of his brother, Thor, as well as the adoptive brother to former Guardian of the Galaxy, Angela. Loki has schemed against Thor and Asgard for ages and his cosmic meddling led to the formation of the Avengers. Recently reincarnated, he decided to reform. Going on to protect the realms as the agent of Asgard, then as the sorcerer supreme, to defeating Laufey and becoming king of Jotunnheim.

New Loki

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Is drop dead gorgeous.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

I like the idea of him being a woman. Should make for interesting interaction now with her brother.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden

Since Loki's a shapeshifter, I don't see this being much of an issue, and something that won't be long lasting! personally, i think this is him playing mind games with Doom against his brother! Loki can technically assume any form he wants to, he is the trickster god, after all!

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator

It's a trap!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hadrelius

lordraiden says:

"Since Loki's a shapeshifter, I don't see this being much of an issue, and something that won't be long lasting! personally, i think this is him playing mind games with Doom against his brother! Loki can technically assume any form he wants to, he is the trickster god, after all!"

Never considered that. Good Point!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.