Follow

Lobo

Character » Lobo appears in 1130 issues.

The last of the Czarnians, Lobo is known and feared across the universe as a bounty hunter who never misses his mark. Super-strong, immortal and unstoppable, the Main Man has frequently clashed with Superman, although they have on occasion found themselves on the same side.

Lobo Reading List (Modern)

Jynks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi there... I'm not a huge comic guy... used to be as a kid in the 80s and early 90s..Now I only read a few here and there. Anyway. I really liked he old Lobo and stuff before it like Marshal Law and all.. then I saw on the internet this new Lobo and was kinda like wtf... After reading I read there was a story that the "real" Lobo was in hell and and the image for it looked like it should.. but none of the sites said what books this stories are in.

Can anyone please tell me a reading list for the modern Lobo.. starting with the new version everyone hated and moving to the "real" version that is in hell (and I assume escapes)?

Thanks

-Jynks

ArcadiaExeter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ArcadiaExeter

your getting stories mixed up. The idea that Lobo was trapped in hell and it was a fake Lobo we all knew was from the old DC (before the new 52 rebooted the entire universe) and it was in a mini called "Reign in hell". it is still one of my favorite ideas for using Lobo but of course it never actually went anywhere. I don't think they ever followed that storyline.

The new Lobo that everyone hates is the teen looking one and the story there is that he is the real Lobo and the Lobo that we all know is someone who escaped Czarnia and started pretending to be Lobo. If you wanna read that stuff you start with Justice League #23.2 and then it goes into supergirl from there.

unfortunately right now if you're talking about the current Lobo, you're talking about the one everyone hates. He is considered the "real" Lobo now in the DCU.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.