Follow

Link

Character » Link appears in 146 issues.

Link is the name given to the playable protagonist of Nintendo's popular "The Legend of Zelda" video game series. There exist several incarnations of Link thoughout various time periods, though they all the share the mantle of the hero chosen by the Gods to save the land of Hyrule. One of the most famous video game characters, Link has inevitably appeared in several Manga and comic book adaptations.

Legend of Zelda timeline.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Not sure if people come here but, found the offical LOZ timeline so have a look see!  Best image I could find of it, rather interesting i'll say though I will admit at first looking through it. It was kinda confusing.

No Caption Provided
    AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

I've played almost all of them. I pretty much made the timeline in my head. Never found an actual one. Good job.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#3  Edited By Teerack
    Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer

Well it wasn't up here, so figured for those wondering where each game takes place and how its ordered would put it up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.