Follow

Lila Cheney

Character » Lila Cheney appears in 554 issues.

Lila Cheney is an interstellar rock star mutant who can teleport between planets.

Lila's Home

Avatar image for pernicious_lexy
    Pernicious Lexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pernicious Lexy

Does anybody have any information or details about Lila's home. It has been mentioned in the X-Men comics over the years, and most recently in the X-Men: The End Series. I would be greatful for any feedback.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

Not to sound dumb, but... what do you mean?  Where she grew up?  Where she lives now?  Family life??

Pernicious Lexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pernicious Lexy

Ok, should have made myself clearer, sorry for the confusion. What I want to know about is the AI house she owns with the Matrix 2 style doors that link to the X-Mansion and other sites.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By pixelized

The only one i can remember is the one she took Cannonball and Illyana to in New Mutants, and i don't believe that's the one you want.

Pernicious Lexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pernicious Lexy

Not wanting to seem rude, have you read X-Men: The End. At one point in the story Kitty, evacuates students to Lila's house, by opening a door in the X-Mansion, (|Matrix 2 style.) This is the house I am itrested in. Any forth comming information wolud be greatfully recived.

Thanks Lexy

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By pixelized

Nope, i never read that one. Good luck hunting though.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC

I think it only appeared during the Arena arc with Guido, Storm and Callisto and the X-Men: The End arcs so those are the only places to look for information. Its kinda funny that the teleporter has a house that teleports too. Its probably alien technology since Lila does go all over the universe. I preferred her old hang out inside the Dyson's Sphere which is a giant shell built around a star.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.