Follow

Lightning

Character » Lightning appears in 131 issues.

Jennifer Pierce is the daughter of Black Lightning, and sister of the Outsiders member Thunder. She has absolute control of the electricity, but she can't interact with anything electrical.

How strong is her anti tech ability?

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

She has been shown to be able to take out all electricity and technology for miles for well over 25 minutes. She is even able to shut down all of the tech in the JSA HQ and all of Dr. Mid-Nite and Mr. Terrific's tech I mean all there tech even Terrific Balls and Mid-Nite's visor do you think she could shut down Iron Man and the FF building?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

Iron man is supposedly EMP proof, but then again so is Mr. Terrific's T-spheres...

ChadwickDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ChadwickDavis

I was under the impression that she doesn't exactly short out the objects so much as leech them and augments her power as well. if that is the case then iron man would be useless at close to mid range because she would drain all of his reserves before he had time to adjust.  

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Strafe Prower

Old thread, but a good one. 

I'm not sure on this TBH

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.