How would you feel if Kira were real?

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Enemybird

I was watching the first 48 recently and wondered. Lets pretend that Light were real and that he started killing hardcore criminals. Would you support Kira or would you want the police to stop him?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

That's a damn tough question I've been asking myself for a while...and I still don't have a definitive answer.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nickthedevil

First 48 pisses me off for some reason...

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Enemybird

@The Stegman said:

That's a damn tough question I've been asking myself for a while...and I still don't have a definitive answer.

as much of a L fanboy I am...I would Support Kira 100% There are some real monsters in this world. Just knowing that Kira would kill you if you did something bad is a deterrent force that could help avoid crime indirectly. Yeah Kira is killing people but so do police and military in the rite circumstances. where do we draw the line?

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@lykopis: Unless they know, he's just random kid with a book lol

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

@lykopis: Unless they know, he's just random kid with a book lol

Plus would they believe the story that a kid kill's people by writing down their names ?

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By moywar700

the same as i always felt. He was a serial killer.

Heck, the punisher kills bad-guys and the other superheros killed HIM a serial killer.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Enemybird

@moywar700 said:

Heck, the punisher kills bad-guys and the other superheros killed HIM a serial killer.

In six years Kira eliminated war. He also dropped crime around the world by 70%. Those are things most superheroes can't accomplish in the same amount of time.

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By moywar700

@Enemybird said:

@moywar700 said:

In six years Kira eliminated war. He also dropped crime around the world by 70%. Those are things most superheroes can't accomplish in the same amount of time.

He's still a serial killer.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Enemybird

@moywar700 said:

@Enemybird said:

@moywar700 said:

He's still a serial killer.

Are soldiers serial killers?

Is the Corrections officer who administers a lethal injection a serial killer?

I don't think Raito was a Serial Killer. His goal was to save the lives of the innocent by killing individuals with a propensity for violence & crime in general. As a result, mentioned above he reduced the crime in the world by 70%.

Lets take america which has an estimated 11 million crimes a year. With Kira existing that number drops to less than 3.4 million. Thats millions of crimes not happening in America alone and tens of millions world wide. The culture that is created by Kira prevents crime. Its true that Kira has to kills criminals for peace but thats what mankind does anyways. At least this way less innocent lives are taken.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Follow Kira man! The guy was able to stop all wars, and reduced crime rates by over 70%.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.