Follow

Legion of Super-Heroes

Team » Legion of Super-Heroes appears in 1646 issues.

The Legion of Super-Heroes are a team of teen-age super-heroes in the 30th and 31st centuries of the DC Universe who were inspired by the adventures of Superboy/Clark Kent/Kal-El (Pre-Crisis). Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, and Saturn Girl are the founding members.

Historical question about the 31st century

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Outside_85

This is a little off topic, but I was wondering; in the 31st century do such landmarks as the Acropolis and the Pyramids still exist on Earth or has time and conflicts destroyed them?

Crymsun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Crymsun

I remember seeing the Tower of London still standing, in an issue of the Legion. I'm sure there are others as well.

thegamerdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By thegamerdaddy
    @Outside_85: I've got about 750 comics with the Legion in them. I'm planning on reading them all this summer. I'll let you know. =)
    htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By htb106

it's weird because you tend to only see futuristic cities in the comics and it does make you wonder what happened to these places.

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Izaiah

I seem to recall the pyramids standing (even though they may have somewhat damaged) in a Legion/Titans crossover...but that was in the Reboot/Postboot/Earth-247/Post-Zero Hour continuity, which was stated to be destroyed in Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds.
    I'll let you know if I come across that again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.