A Zero Hour crossover issue. While Lyrl Dox consolidates power within L.E.G.I.O.N., Vril Dox tries to figure out what is happening with the timestream. After discovering the dead body of Canis Biz, the ruler of Cairn that Vril Dox murdered back in L.E.G.I.O.N. #1, Dox realizes that is in flux. He launches a time probe to discover why time is unraveling. Meanwhile, Lyrl Dox’s mind control program has been distributed to all L.E.G.I.O.N. stations. Two L.E.G.I.O.N. members that have escaped the program, Stealth and "Lady Quark", are being hunted down. Marij’n destroys that parasite that is pretending to be Lady Quark, which just leaves Stealth and Vril Dox, Lyrl’s parents left. Vril Dox and Stealth escape, and gain the aide of the last few members not under control: Lobo, Strata, Garv and Phase. With a kidnapped Telepath, the L.E.G.I.O.N. rebels flee Cairn.
- "DC Universe 19" one page advertisement piece with information on the upcoming Zero Hero mini-series. Plus, San Diego Comic-Con 1994. Included are dates, times and location of the convention.
- 48 page double sized issue.
- Murray Boltinoff's passing is mentioned in two paragraphs of the letter column.
- "For Keith Giffen, Alan Grant and Barry Kitson, who created a great fraggin' comic book!"
- Last issue of the series.
- Story continues in R.E.B.E.L.S. #0.