silkcuts's Legends of the DC Universe #3 - U.L.T.R.A. Humanite, Part III: Mad Scientist review

Avatar image for silkcuts
  • silkcuts wrote this review on .
  • silkcuts has written a total of 726 reviews. The last one was for

Mad Scientist

U.L.T.R.A. Humanite, Part III: Mad Scientist is the final issue to this story arc.  We enter this issue wondering why Lex Luthor and his company is still under attack after two issues of misfortune to anything with Lex on it.  We learn the body jumping U.L.T.R.A. Humanite is the reason for it. All the Red Herrings are being addressed and that is what the issue really focuses on.  I don't know if it was as obvious to all readers who the U.L.T.R.A. Humanite possessed, but I had it figured out somewhere in the medley of Red Herrings and I guess that is why I was just impatient for my answer to be confirmed.

By the time of the ending I was glad that we see Ms. Winters in her nightgown a little bit.  The Deus Ex Machina ending I thought was weak and I really didn't care about what happened to the U.L.T.R.A. Humanite.

This series was collected in Superman: Sole Survivor if you want to check it out yourself.  May be it was just me being too hard on it.  I like James Robinson.  I like Who Done It?s and I like Sci-fi.  The pieces for a good story was there I felt something was missing.

Other reviews for Legends of the DC Universe #3 - U.L.T.R.A. Humanite, Part III: Mad Scientist