User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.8 stars 3.8 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Legendary Story Arch 3

I know the Legends Story Arch has it's share of dissenters who didn't like it.  This always surprised me because I always thought it was similar to the X-Men story and the Civil War story arches that were so popular.  In all three stories you have a large group of the world's populace who are becoming disenchanted and even afraid of what Superhero's represent.  In this story Darkseid is behind the smear campaign.  He uses his people strategically to destroy what people be...

Operation Humiliation 0

SUMMARY : Darkseid looks over his Kingdom and weeps, for there are no more worlds to conquer. Until his lackey De Saad reminds him of the heroes of Earth who has foiled him at every turn. So Darkseid launches a plan " Operation Humiliation " which involves a first wave plan of sending two giant supervillains Brimstone and Macro Man. One of whom will be a sacrifice to help put a nail into the trust between the heroes of earth and the public. Glorious Godfrey is sent to Earth to help push the publ...