In the early Meiji era, against civil unrest and the end of the samurai way of life, Japan's crime rate skyrocketed. As prisons overflow, the government has no choice but to build a new, inescapable prison. This prison is Gokumonjo, located in the center of Lake Biwa, which means it relies on the three sons of the Kumo family to transport criminals to it. But is Gokumonjo truly just a prison for petty criminals...?
- Chapter 19: The Sun, Rekindled Under the Cloudy Sky
- Chapter 20: The Vessel, Clinging to the Blue Sky
- Chapter 21: The White Darkness, Arching Behind the Scenes
- Chapter 22: The Fuuma, Proclaiming their Master
- Chapter 23: The Cloudy Sky, Stagnating in Chaos