Under the curse of Orochi, the great demon serpent reborn every 300 years, Japan has been shrouded in clouds for as long as anyone can remember...
The of the samurai is at an end, and carrying swords has been outlawed. To combat the rising crime rates, an inescapable prison was built in the middle of Lake Biwa. When brothers Tenka, Soramaru and Chutaro Kumo are hired to capture and transport offenders to their final lodgings in this prison, they unexpectedly find themselves faced with a greater destiny than any of them could have imagined.
- Chapter 13: The Boy, Weeping Beneath the Rainy Sky
- Chapter 14: The Mourner, Shaken by Thoughts
- Chapter 15: The Heir, Standing Under the Murky Skies
- Chapter 16: Fuuma, Setting Down Roots Under the Cloudy Sky
- Chapter 17: Orochi, Revived Under the Cloudy Sky
- Chapter 18: Orochi, Descending on the World