Follow

Lara Croft

Character » Lara Croft appears in 268 issues.

As an archeologist, she travels all over the world looking for historic (and mystical) artifacts before they fall into the wrong hands. Her reputation grants the nickname "The Tomb Raider".

Was her Top Cow series from the early 2000's any good?

CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By CrimsonAvenger

Within the past 10 years I've played nearly all the games (Notice how I didn't say that I beat the games, in fact the only one i beat was Legends), I own some of the action figures  (Yes, she had action figures) and I wanted to to get into her comics, the ones by Top Cow. I was wondering if they were any good before I spent money on them. I wanted to actually read her comics not just look at her because Adventure comics interest me more than superhero comics. Has anyone on here read them?

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

I liked it...especially since it was set in the same universe as Witchblade and The Darkness

CrimsonAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 70

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By CrimsonAvenger
    @danhimself:  

I just went to the witchblade page, I can see why you liked it.
    ChadwickDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ChadwickDavis
    @CrimsonAvenger
    I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great art (andy Park, Tony Daniel, Michael Turner... enough said), great writing, and great story lines. Lara was still Lara but she was a lot more than the steriotypical "pin up doll" some people see when they hear the name Lara Croft.    
    howler412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By howler412

I really dug the story, only the first three kind of stories are in trade (as far as I know.) the endgame and tomb-raider witchblade crossovers were all solid. The art is solid same with the story. I also really like how they really brought the built the character, giving more origin and personality. I definitely suggest grabbing this storyline.

P.S I haven't finished it, only the first three stories (the trades) and the crossovers. But it's all solid.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By COBRAMORPH

All I had was one of the Witchblade crossovers, they get knocked off a cliff, & Sara uses the Witchblade to grapple onto the cliff & makes a joke about Lara's large boobs making it easy for her to hold onto her.

Too bad she didnt make a return as someone searching for the 13 artifacts

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.