First Appearance of The Machine Queen?

SteamPunk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By SteamPunk001

Ever since I saw the cover that's currently being used as the main image on the character wiki, I've been interested in reading more about Lady Weeds as the Avatar of The Metal/Rithm. For some reason, I like the idea that technology and cybernetics have gained enough influence in the world to warrant the formation of a whole new force of supernatural power that can stand as a rival to that of The Green, The Red, The Clear, The Grey, and The Rot. Does any one know the issue number of the first appearance of The Metal/Rithm, as well as the issue where Lady Weeds was transformed into The Machine Queen?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

@steampunk001: The Rithm first appears in Swamp Thing #34, just a small bit at the end, and properly in #35. Lady Weeds becomes the Machine Queen in #37.

SteamPunk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

@saren: Awesome, thanks for the info, Saren :D.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.