Follow

Lady Deathstrike

Character » Lady Deathstrike appears in 947 issues.

Lady Deathstrike is a super-villain in the Marvel Universe and is most commonly associated with Wolverine and the X-Men.

X-men 2 : Lady Deathstrike Mutation theory

Avatar image for mr_allaboutwolverine
    Mr.AllAboutWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

This is a official X-men 2 movie x-ray of Ladys Deathstrike hand.
    And I was looking at it , and looking and I've made a theory. Strange theory but I want to share it with you.

When you look closelly on her fingers you will notice that for one finger there are double bones. That shouldn't be a surise because her claws/nail have to go through them to get out. But as you can see the shape of those bones  are natural. There are epiphysis and diahysis like in long bones. 
    And by looking on the nail pop'in mechanism you can tell that the nails aren't like Logans claws.
    My idea to explain this imossible phenomenon is: THREE MUTATIONS.

First mutation: Unnatural skeletal structure. 
    This mutation adds (claws) or changes the shape (finger bones) of bones.

Second mutation: Healing
    Because of the first mutation the bodys natural balance is disturbed so to keep it alive the healing factor kicks in. 
    And as side effect it heals wounds, make the person immune to poisons and diseases.

Third Mutation: Feral sences.
    We don't know if the movie version of Deathstrike has feral sences, but she has healing factor. We could say that sences and healing (Wolverine) are not "working" together as one mutation.

That's my theory ; ) 
    Avatar image for omega_the_supreme_being_
    Omega The Supreme Being

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

nice theory but how does the claws affect the bone structure wouldn't certain bones be missing and how can she bend her fingers and how does the claws extend?

Avatar image for mr_allaboutwolverine
    Mr.AllAboutWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. how does the claws affect the bone structure  
    Claws don't affect the bone structure, the are just implants.
    When I mentioned unnatural bone structure I ment six bones in one finger.

2. how can she bend her fingers  
    When the claws are extend between the double finder bones are some wires, they must be flexible enought to allow her finger to bend.

3. how does the claws extend
    You can see in the forearm a mechnism. It work like Logans muscles that pop the claws.
    I think she need to do some finger movements to full extend the claws.
    614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 614azrael

this is what we call (inset mediam) magic u jus go with it lol. Its a prety good theory though
    Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By Deadknight

While her claws are different than Wolverine's, the basic function behind them should still be similar. Just look up his claws concept and you can probably interpret it loosely as to how movie Deathstrike's claws work.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.