Follow

Lady Deathstrike

Character » Lady Deathstrike appears in 947 issues.

Lady Deathstrike is a super-villain in the Marvel Universe and is most commonly associated with Wolverine and the X-Men.

what be a good guy to steady with?

bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By bioghost

I notice this thread on most of the female charcter.
    so I deicede to bring up a challenge for what a good guy for her. as real as it could happen please(no wolverine please. like they can stand each within the same room let alone in a bed)

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AngelFrost

Well, I think Lady Deathstrike and Sabretooth would make a hot couple. :) they're both savage, hate Wolverine and the X-men and kick ass.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

no one, really. she really wants to kill nearly everyone, especially anyone she gets to know, its just a matter of when.
    and pairing her with someone like minded is just putting another person in the mix who is the same way, and also isnt going to tolerate that noise as theyre going to instantly recognize that fact and not try to warm up to her other assets, not that they are there anyways.

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By info nation
    @CATMANEXE: I remeber reading one X-Men comic where Lady Deathstrike was reasonable enough to not only join forces with the X-Men when they fought Stryfe, but she also felt sorry for Stryfe's victems as well! (Okay, okay. So maybe the writer for this comic wasn't a big fan of contnuity, but it was still nice to see Lady Deathstrike portayed as something more than a psycotic killer.
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Kairan1979

Lady Deathstrike should form a lesbian couple with Kimura. They deserve each other.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.