Follow

Kyle Rayner

Character » Kyle Rayner appears in 1664 issues.

Originally thought to be chosen by chance, it was later revealed that Ganthet chose Kyle Rayner because he had the ability to harness the powers of the emotional spectrum. Once the Torchbearer of the Green Lantern Corps, Kyle graduated to the role Ganthet had intended for him: the White Lantern. After the White Ring is separated into seven rings, Kyle returns to being a Green Lantern Corpsman.

What is Kyle Rayner's best suit?

mp13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mp13

After realizing that Kyle Rayner has been in comics for 21 years, I noticed that he has had a lot of suits. From metallic-like boots to dog collars to crab masks, Kyle has had many varieties of suits as Green Lantern, Ion and the White Lantern. I'm just wondering, which one is the best? Which one from the comics, TV shows and alternate universes is your favorite Kyle Rayner suit?

bigsams50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His first suit will always be my favorite of his. Its radically different from everyone elses and imo looks damn awesome

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

His first was very unique and looked pretty damn good depending on the artist. The second design was also very good and had more of a classic feel. I was salty for the longest time because I heard a row that it was originally designed for Hal Jordan.

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mysoulz

@avenging_x_bolt said:

His first was very unique and looked pretty damn good depending on the artist. The second design was also very good and had more of a classic feel. I was salty for the longest time because I heard a row that it was originally designed for Hal Jordan.

Yea, his suit always been unique. I had no idea that it was originally designed for Hal Jordan. That's interesting.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@mysoulz: it's only a rumor at thiz point and Im not even sure where I heard it so don't quote me.

Avatar image for nightwingrayner
    NightwingRayner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle's first suit (cos it's really different from the usual black and green uniforms of the other GLs) and the White Lantern suit

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.