Follow

Krypto

Character » Krypto appears in 1148 issues.

Krypto is Superman's Kryptonian dog. He possesses all of the sun-born abilities of his master, as well as super-canine intelligence. He is also known for being a sort of sidekick to Superboy becoming his companion after Superman saw he had no time to give to the very social canine. He has also appeared in his own cartoon series.

New 52, Krypto getting a mate?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Seeing as the New 52 is a fresh start for pretty much everyone. What do ya folks think about Krypto having a mate? Now she doesn't need to be Kryptonian(lord knows theres plenty of those running around), but I figure this could be something NEW and exciting to explore. I can't be the only one, who is rather tired of just guy meets girl and they get together and blah, blah, blah...where is the love for the animals in comics? 

Now I know what your thinking, it would be too weird, people wouldn't like it, which...you know could be true. However it would be something new that hasn't really been explored at all, and if done well then...perhaps Krypto could have some sort of girl of his own that he has. Now that isn't to say that the female in question, would need to be a regular dog.....or actually that could work who knows seeing as Krypto is more of just a supporting character(until he gets his own comic series, which I think would be good...even a mini series would be nice to explore the 2nd Kryptonian of the Superman Family.)  So the female dog, wouldn't have to really appear all that much, she could just come in every now and again with Krypto and be the cute dog couple thing. :P I know, now you all think I am probably just being crazy now.

So anyone have any thoughts? I know, your all probably just sick of me making Krypto threads. XD But can ya blame me? I love dogs, and he is one of my favorite characters in comics.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KnightRise

He has the equivalant physical attributes compared Kryptonian man as a dog does to a human. If Krypto wants to hump something, well, its going to get humped. Just stay clear, hope who/whatever he's humping is insured, and for the love of God, DO NOT try to stop him.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By colonyofcells

Maybe Krypto can hook up with Wonder Dog ?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer
    @KnightRise:  I'm not sure he would be like that, doesn't he have Super Intelligence in the New 52? So am pretty sure, he would know to be gentle. 

@colonyofcells:  Wonder Dog is a male. XD Am talking of female.
    KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KnightRise

@Wolfrazer said:

@KnightRise: I'm not sure he would be like that, doesn't he have Super Intelligence in the New 52? So am pretty sure, he would know to be gentle.

Sub-human intelligence at best

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By primebonnick

i wouldn't mind one bit i hope its a she wolf instead of a regular dog

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.