Follow

Krypto

Character » Krypto appears in 1148 issues.

Krypto is Superman's Kryptonian dog. He possesses all of the sun-born abilities of his master, as well as super-canine intelligence. He is also known for being a sort of sidekick to Superboy becoming his companion after Superman saw he had no time to give to the very social canine. He has also appeared in his own cartoon series.

Krypto under appreciated?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Anyone else feel like he is under appreciated? I mean, there isn't really a lot on him and I haven't really seen many feats, so all anyone really has to go by is that he has all the powers of Superman and thats it. It just feels as if, he is...just there! Am hoping now for the 52, that he is exposed more and given more feats and the like otherwise what would the point of bringing him back really be?

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes and no world wide yes comic fans in general no because as you can see if comic fans had a voted between jimmy olsen or kypto. bye bye jimmy

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I love Krypto, he's my favorite member of the Super family (except for Supes himself) lol. I don't get the whole "If he doesn't show up constantly why does he exist?" thing. Nothing wrong with having a character who pops up once in a while

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

What about Ace?

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@lyrafay: Ace doesn't really exist anymore. Bats has a new dog, but he isn't as cool

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.