Kree Sentries were created to be superior to all, even the eternal Kree themselves.
They can replace fallen fragments of their bodies in their proper positions and they instantaneously repair themselves becoming even stronger than before.
The Fantastic Four were Earth's first superheroes to take on a Kree Sentry (Sentry #459) when they were attacked by one during a holiday.
In Other Media
- A Kree Sentry appears as an assist character in the Japanese fighting game Avengers in Galactic Storm.
- Kree Sentries appear as enemies in Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tactics.
- A Kree Sentry appears as a boss character in Marvel Avengers Alliance 2.
- A Kree Sentry was featured in Diamond Select's Minimates line as part of a two-pack with Ant-Man.
- A Kree Sentry was featured in the HeroClix figure game as part of the Avengers: Infinity series.
- A Kree Sentry was the subject of a Marvel Legends Build-a-Figure wave from Hasbro, which was put out to coincide with the release of the 2019 live-action Captain Marvel film.