What will happen to him now

#1 Posted by SuperKon (45 posts) - - Show Bio

I ne the latest issue of teen titans issue 12 Superboy left f the Titans again he explained some shit that he can't feel anything and is just a weapon which I think is bullshit. But at the same time this opens many doors for his story but how wil ve fix this where will he be now will he be a Hero or a Weapon

#2 Posted by stephens2177 (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Emotionless weapon and a murderer,I can't be more pissed.he wears the S shield,he needs to about optimism and being a hero not this crap.

Hopefully he is just doing and saying all this to get Harvest,and not actual the reality of the situation.

Maybe we can get another kon/superboy seeing as though it was stated he was "harvest's superboy"

#3 Posted by TheExile285 (4353 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobdell has pretty much ruined post flashpoint superboy at this point. Maybe he'll get a better depiction under a better writer.

#4 Posted by Drmagic (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

Aaarrrgggg i am so mad that they made him emotionless weapon. Fire lobdell and give totan to some decent writer

#5 Posted by stephens2177 (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Either comeback as the ultimate inside way to finally stop Harvest for good,or make him Match,and have a new kon created from cadmus/lex who is fun,over confident,and only wants to be a hero.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.