What will be his full potential

#1 Posted by SuperKon (45 posts) - - Show Bio

What will be his what upgrades should he get and will he be strong as superman or strong as Jon Lane Kent

#2 Posted by stephens2177 (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

He is already more powerful than JLK,it said it and showed it.

They don't say or show if he is as powerful as superman,but he definitely hs the potential to be.

#3 Posted by SuperKon (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@stephens2177: wasn't JLK stronger than superman and where did he say it

#4 Posted by stephens2177 (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

He has never been more powerful,Harvest said kon was more powerful,and kon beat jon in the annual

#5 Posted by Glarinetta (658 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, for now it's hard to say anything, but I think that he is pretty close to normal Kryptonian, maybe even match. But it's stated that ''in time his body and mind will be without a limit'', so...

#6 Edited by stephens2177 (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Imo this kon is a limitless TK powerhouse,with no top out level besides what he wants it to be.

Course my ideal kon would be as physically(mimicked by using TTK) a equal to kryptonians.then manifest all his awesome unique TTK abilities that also mimic kryptonIan's powers (to a point),and more fun TTK things.

Even though sins of youth,titans of tomorrow,Smallville season 11,and the new 52 all have shown kons TTK to grow into real TK I personally would rather him have "tactile" mean something and then grow his abilities from there.

As in instead of kryptonIan senses and heat vision,he should be able to manipulate the molecules around him that he is in contact with,creating his own version of heat vision,and also being sensitive to.everything around him for 360 degree senses on a super level.

His full potential even using my ideal version of his TTK would be like he was shown in the Joe Kelly run where he dissampled every gun in LA,just by stretching his sensitivity/senses outward and knowing where everything was,then using his TTK on them.this could potentially be insanely powerfully and very scary.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.