Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Superboy/Teen Titans DC Relaunch

digimod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By digimod

With respect to the DC Relaunch, I'm a little intrigued by the costume differences between Superboy #1 and what appears to be Superboy in Teen Titans #1.  I also notice that they do not mention Superboy in the solicitation for Teen Titans #1... 

" As Red Robin, he's going to have to team up with the mysterious and belligerent powerhouse thief known as Wonder Girl and the hyperactive speedster calling himself Kid Flash to stand any chance at all against a living, breathing weapon with roots in another world! They – along with a few other tortured teen heroes – will be the Teen Titans"  

Superboy #1
     Superboy #1

Teen Titans #1 
    Teen Titans #1 

So is that the same Superboy in both images?  Maybe this is already common knowledge that I have missed somewhere.  It could be that the image on the cover of Superboy #1 portrays him as he is being cloned and is not really his costume.
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By z3ro180
    @digimod: hopefully its the tee titan costume he has.
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By fodigg

Well from the blurb--"a  living, breathing weapon with roots in another world"-- it sounds like Superboy is the villain of the first arc, so he probably doesn't get a costume until they defeat/save him. And that costume appears to be a black shirt.

Vincent92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Vincent92

there is an interview with the writer who writes both series om comicbookresouces.com and the he says that superboy series is the brgining where he is first created while teen titans i think he has only tackticle tecliklenesis(mis spelled sorry).
    Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Kal'smahboi
    @fodigg said:
    Well from the blurb--"a  living, breathing weapon with roots in another world"-- it sounds like Superboy is the villain of the first arc, so he probably doesn't get a costume until they defeat/save him. And that costume appears to be a black shirt.
    This is what I thought. As for the thought that he's a robot in the first image, it looks less like building a robot to me than building an organic being. Who says he has to be grown in a tube?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.