Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1734 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

superboy#15,talk here

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stephens2177

what did yoy think of the issue? howabout 3rd dna donor,kryptonian armor and its effect on kons powers,how kal and kon were together in the issue,anything else?

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By colonyofcells

For the 3 dna donors, my guesses are : Superman, Lex Luthor and Adam Blake Captain Comet.

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stephens2177

captain comet is good for the TK abilites,i would say martians are good for the TK powers and consciousness thrpughout their bodies,course i hear daemonites,but idk why. 
    i think it might be someone from the future,the lil hints about kon having ties to the future,and it would actually be cool,but idk who in the future would work with what we know of SB,that cant be explained by lex and kal.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By sethysquare

captain comet sounds good. Anyways im super excited about conner having to meet clark finally.

awesome story

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.