Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Superboy and Superman new 52

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By z3ro180

So what do you think thier relashionship will be like in the new 52. Super man is younger than he was pre 52 so he might be a big brother to the newly born superboy.

crimeking23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By crimeking23

Now that sounds interesting. .

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By z3ro180

@crimeking23: thank you :)

DorianOtten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DorianOtten
    @Z3RO180: will probably be a while until we see them interact. Gotta establish super boy on his own/with the titans before saddling him as 'superman's little buddy'. Don't get me wrong I'm with you but i think if it's rushed it'll ruin it. same goes for his powers and relationship with Cassie, as much as i'd like him to have his Kryptonian powers and girlfriend back i think they should establish him as a new guy first (at least for a while)
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By z3ro180

@DorianOtten: same here but as for his powers i would like it if he stayed with his TK if you have read superboy 8 it says his body is heals faster becausse of his kyrptoinan DNA so i am ead to the asumption he has a kryto healing facter.Plus his TK in the new 52 is just badass.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Kal'smahboi

It makes sense. They probably only have like 7 years difference (maturity anyway.) I think that Superman will be a bit slower to accept Superboy, though I'm hoping Jurgens is going to make Clark a little more level-headed and mature than Perez did. Oddly, I liked him better in Justice League #8 than I did in any of Perez's issues.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By sethysquare

I think the current comics are actually much closer to the Young Justice animations in term of Superboy's personality.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.