Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1734 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Superboy and Chris Kent

SuperBo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperBo

Do you guys think Superboy would have a problem with Chris? or see him as a brother

Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Calvin
    SuperBo said:
    Do you guys think Superboy would have a problem with Chris? or see him as a brother
    Chris would be like a niece to Superboy.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By SUNMAN
    Calvin said:
    SuperBo said: Do you guys think Superboy would have a problem with Chris? or see him as a brother Chris ... [more]
    don't you mean nephew 
    Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Calvin
    SUNMAN said:
    Calvin said: SuperBo said: Do you guys think Superboy would have a problem with Chris? or see him as a ... [more]
    Yes, I did. - Thank you.
    deathswitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By deathswitch
    Calvin said:
    SUNMAN said: Calvin said: SuperBo said: Do you guys think Superboy would have a problem with Chris? or see him ... [more]

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By danhimself

I don't think he'll have any problem with him at all....and he would be his cousin

Darkspyda15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Darkspyda15

I thought he would be like a brother because of the two different dna used to create him like he is supermans son as well idk its just a thought. And i dont think he would have a problem with chris.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By danhimself

Conner is Superman's cousin so Chris would be Superboy's cousin

Avatar image for robin_the_boy_wonder
    Robin the Boy Wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Superboy wouldn't mind at all.
    He's pretty easy to get along with.
    As long as you're not hurtin' his ego or something.

fedykin87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fedykin87
    danhimself said:
    Conner is Superman's cousin so Chris would be Superboy's cousin
    Actually  Conner is Clark's cousin were as everyone finds Superboy to be Superman's son/clone, Chris is the son of Superman's enemy (Zod) and Clark Kents charge like almost all the robins were before Bruce adopted them.

I think if chris had stayed a kid he might be like a little brother to Conner but now that he's hyper aged to Conner's age I don't know. I do find it odd though that Ursa has pretty much said that chris has all the kryptonian powers but is stick at low weak levels and that he has telekinesis. If anything I think he'll be granted normal kryptonian levels of power and turn into an other contender for the superman title once clark gives it up even though it needs to go to Conner haha.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DEGRAAF
    fedykin87 said:
    danhimself said: Conner is Superman's cousin so Chris would be Superboy's cousin Actually  Conner is Clark's cousin were as everyone ... [more]
    What makes you think Kal-el will give up the superman title?

Conner is a clone of superman and lexs DNA put together, you were right about Chris.
    That would make them step brothers.

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By RedK
    DEGRAAF said:
    What makes you think Kal-el will give up the superman title?
    he never gives up the title but he does leave earth for a million years or some thing and becomes superman prime but in the wake of him connor or chris would probably take on the mantle
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DEGRAAF
    RedK said:
    DEGRAAF said: What makes you think Kal-el will give up the superman title? he never gives up the title but ... [more]

o. yea your probably right
    fedykin87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fedykin87
    @DEGRAAF said:
    Conner is a clone of superman and lexs DNA put together, you were right about Chris.

I don't see how Conner and Chris would be step brothers since Chris isn't at all related to Superman/Kal-El he's Zod son with Ursa probably as the mother were as Conner is Lex and Superman's clone/son (50/50 of two people's DNA sounds like a kid to me even Lex thinks so). Chris stayed with the Kent and they basically were raising him but I don't think they ever adopted him so if anything he'd be the 'little orphan kid' in that family.
    DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DEGRAAF
    @fedykin87 said:
    "@DEGRAAF said:

I don't see how Conner and Chris would be step brothers since Chris isn't at all related to Superman/Kal-El he's Zod son with Ursa probably as the mother were as Conner is Lex and Superman's clone/son (50/50 of two people's DNA sounds like a kid to me even Lex thinks so). Chris stayed with the Kent and they basically were raising him but I don't think they ever adopted him so if anything he'd be the 'little orphan kid' in that family."
    k. technically chris is nothing but a friend to the kents superman but they raised him and he calls loise mom so it would be like his step mom. Which means superman would be like his step dad and conner is supermans son so they could think of it like step brothers. Technically they would be nothing but friends tho

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.