Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

proof superboy is on a regular kryptonian's level

Avatar image for applekidthethird
    Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

conner went to earth three to save a team member and engaged in one on one combat with ultraman, somebody with superman's raw power and stats( althought superman wins their fights because of his skill). scans:

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

clearly he won the fight. Based on this I'd say current kon-el superboy is superman level.

IronManSheets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By IronManSheets

Featless version of Ultraman. Not a proof of anything.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antebellum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nice proof! (your scan is very good proof of Superboy in a consistent basis on how he is Superman level, not high end, this is consistent). People like you are the reason that debate forums are so well reasonable, nice job on providing knowledge.

IronManSheets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironmansheets: its just ultraman. the earth 3 version of superman.

Yes, it is indeed Ultraman. A new never seen before version of Ultraman from new never seen before Earth-3, as was said pretty clearly in the first Crime Syndicate issue. A new version that also happens to be featless. Struggling with Superboy happens to be his first relevant showing. It. Proves. Nothing.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironmansheets: my bad I didn't read crime syndicate. But still, it's ultraman, I think this should be taken into consideration when talking about current superboy's feats.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IronManSheets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: the only thing that should be taken into account here is Ultraman's feats. Of which he has none.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Applekidthethird

@ironmansheets: yea but going off narrative he should still be on kryptonian level strength. Look I'm not saying he could beat superman, just that he has kryptonian level strength. I think he's shown that a lot throughout the years. He was fighting and taking down kryptonians during krypton returns, he was fighting and beating up the old Earth 3 version of a natural born kryptonian hybrid and wonder girl and an alt universe version of him was fighting on par with supergirl.

IronManSheets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: "kryptonian level strenght" is a meaningless phrase. Supergirl and Power Girl are visibly below Superman and even inferior to Wonder Woman despite their "kryptonian level strength". Random kryptonians can outright be fodder.

All the stuff you listed would have been impressive if these kryptonians actually had feats. And I'm pretty sure the alternate Superboy got wrecked by Supergirl, and the real Superboy got his jaw dislocated by her in one hit.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ironmansheets: you know what I mean when I say kryptonian level strength. It means you have enough power to fight on power with superman and beat him if you outskill him or under the right circumstances.

The alternate version actually knocked her down and was winning until his got shanked by kryptonite.

Supergirl breaking his jaw was before his resurrection, after which he had much better feats.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.