Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Pictures of Prodicus, Superboy's new foe

Sinestro2828

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Sinestro2828

I've heard about Superboy's new nemesis in the forums, a former member of the Vega System's Citadel named Prodicus of Sector 3. Needless to say, my interest has been peaked and I'd like to ask if anyone has any pictures of Superboy's new enemy so i can see for myself how brutal he really is, plus I'm interested in knowing what a modern day Citadelian looks like in contrast to how they were portrayed in older issues (I've heard he looks ALOT like King Shark's original self prior to the New 52).

P.S. I'd also like to ask just how powerful he is compared to a Kryptonian like Superboy, I mean, is he a serious physical threat capable of beating and killing the Boy of Steel, match him blow for blow, or is he just a minor nuisance of a villain?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.