Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

New Superboy Ongoing!!!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By danhimself

It was just announced the writer Jeff Lemire and artist Pier Gallo would be jumping onto a new Superboy ongoing series. On DCU Blog The Source writer Jeff Lemire had this to say about the series: 

“I am really excited to be taking over the adventures of Conner Kent/Superboy in a new monthly series! The book will combine many of the classic touchstones of the Superboy mythos along with new supporting characters, new villains and new ideas, building a strong foundation that can support the Boy of Steel for years to come. I really want to work with our amazing artist Pier Gallo to combine a classic storytelling feel with a thoroughly modern sensibility and explore what it would really be like to be a super powered teenager, in the heart of rural America.” 

No Caption Provided
    warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360

Not  surprised

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

as excited as I am, I still know nothing about the writer except that he wrote Sweet Tooth which I've never read and I know nothing about the artist....I still want Johns and Manapul to write/draw Superboy again

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DEGRAAF

same here. Im not a big fan of the art shown above. I liked him much more in the HC they just released of him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.