Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1734 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Is Superboy 19 a reference to Son of Superman?

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Excuse me if I'm completely wrong here, but I'm not that well versed in Superboy history.

Anyway, a little while ago I read the elseworld's story Son of Superman where the son of Lois and Clark is named Jon Kent. When I read Superboy 19, it brought that to mind right away.

Not a big deal, I just assumed that Son of Superman is a largely forgotten story (not that it's bad, I just never see anyone mention it)

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All star superman can also be part of the inspiration for issue 19 jon/kon. Its not the acual same jon kent, but inspiration for sure.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.