Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1734 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

How will his kryptonian powers work

SuperKon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I got an idea that superboy could start absorbing solar radiation but he wouldn't depend on it it would only be like a boost but what kryptonian powers should he get should he get them all or some of them or none at all

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually imo he shouldn't be kryptonian at all,he should be all human,created by humans.he should be made to look like superman,and translate his vast infinite psionic energy from his mind into kons TTK,and mimic supermans being a solar battery to give him a infinite power source and heat vision.

Ravager1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he already does absorb some radiation. He's just not affected negatively by red sun radiation.

SuperKon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SuperKon

@stephens2177: I think he should have YJ superboy's kryptonian abilities because I want him to have some kryptonian abilities. Or I want him to be as powerful as jon kent and didn't jon absorb radiation and have kryptonian powers

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superkon: or explain his strength,speed,durability from his TTK,same for the YJ shows hearing and infra red as the lower levels of the new 52s TTK senses.its all about what level he is at,at any give time,when he is weaker he would look like he did on the YJ show,and at higher levels like his 90s touch levels up to his massive power levels he has now.

SuperKon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SuperKon

@stephens2177: but he is at least going to get some powers in the comic it's even been hinted even Jon said he has powers like his dad. Plus wouldn'tit be stupid to have a superboy without some kryptonian abilities I mean don't get me wrong I love the new try powers

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superkon: Jon was ONLY half human and half kryptonian,kon had added DNA to stabilize him,so we don't know exactly how much difference it made to his powerset.

The original kon had NO kryptonian powers,only teased to have "simulated" powers like heat and hearing.being a solar battery lends itself to hear vision,and having insanely powerful psionics lends itself to physical and sensory abilities that to the naked eye would look and mimic supermans physical and sensory powers.

SuperKon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stephens2177: okay but did Jon kent absorb any radiation and did he have kryptonian powers because I never understood him

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By stephens2177

@superkon: he said he was supermans son,so he was faster and stronger than the girl he was facing would want to mess with pretty much.

Also in that story he could absorb the "lifeforce" of any meta,kon hasn't shown anything like that.

SuperKon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want the new 52 kons origin to be streamlined and to fit better with what is happening now in the DC universe

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.