Follow

Kon-El

Character » Kon-El appears in 1740 issues.

Conner Kent, also known as Kon-El, is a human/Kryptonian hybrid clone of Superman and Lex Luthor created by N.O.W.H.E.R.E. for the purpose of being the mantle of Superman. Instead, he stuck to his own path, and became a member of the Teen Titans.

Adventure Comics #7

buns134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By buns134

i really liked and enjoy this and is he a teen titan now or cause i want him to have a series because i loved 1-6

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By FoxxFireArt

That's right. I had forgotten about that one power that Conner can't do. I believe that was even something that people were holding against him back when there were all those Supermen appearing after the death.

It's interesting that the ring can use his body to do that. It kind of reminds me of when Emma Frost accidentally took control of Ice Man's body and was able to do things with it that he never even imagined it could do.

jlat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By jlat89

I enjoyed this series when Johns was writing it
    and I enjoyed this issue 
    It was better than I expected
    but I'm pretty sure this is the last one I'll be picking up
    I'd rather read Johns writing the new Flash series

IGMATIK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By IGMATIK

IM A BIG SUPERBOY FAN BUT IM REALLY TIRED OF ALL THESE BLACKEST NIGHT TIE INS AND STUFF. I HOPE HE GETS HIS OWN SERIES AGAIN I DONT LIKE ALL THIS JUMPING BACK AND FORTH.....IT REMINDS OF MARVEL COMIC PRESENTS WHEN THEY WOULD GO BACK AND FORTH WITH WOLVERINE AND DROP SOME OTHER HERO LIKE GHOSTRIDER FOR A ISSUE HERE AND THERE....I HOPE SUPERBOY GETS A KNEW COSTUME, I HOPE HE GOES BACK 2 HIS FULL BODY SUIT WITH GLOVES MINUS THE SHADES AND JACKET....
    SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By SevanGrim

I loved this one. It really dug into conners past. And im glad conner's "Current Situation" was adressed. I was always kinda concerned that they would just never ever mention it.
     I actually bough Tiny Titans cuz Conners in it, and i hope he really will be making his way back to Teen Titans an the next few months.

Joey Ravn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Joey Ravn

I liked the issue. Yes, it was a filler issue and I've never really cared about Wonder Girl, but then again, the story was pretty solid. I really, really like the way the situation is resolved. It was... rather gross, but cool. I also like how Conner looked like Superboy-Prime in some panels. He may be a littler "bulkier" than Prime, but being a clone of Superman, he should look like a young Clark Kent, which is what Prime is, after all.

lostlantern13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 162

#7  Edited By lostlantern13

I came in with low expecations and was plesantly surprised by what I got. I really liked that while it was a tie-in to Blackest Night that it didn't forget the essence of "What did Superman/Lex Luthor Do?"  

I did miss Manapul though. The art wasn't bad, but Manapul is fantastic. Good issue all around though.

Archetype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Archetype
    @lostlantern13: Agreed

I like all the issues this addressed but I'm surprised Black Lantern Conner didn't bring up the kiss with Tim I really thought that he would bring that up to try and evoke some emotion. I also like how they resolved the black Lantern problem or at least half of what they did because all they did was freeze the ring which it should have broken through immediately because the rings ran right through some constructs at the beginning of this Blackest Night shindig and then throwing it into space like that's a cure-all, ridiculous lol.
    Benzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Benzo

I will try and get this comic today...if there isn't already a huge amount of comics i need to get today lol

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nova`Prime`

HAHAHAHA I was going to buy that issue just for that little panel where he talks about Kara. That is the funniest burn in the history of burns... I just got one word for you Cassie..... BURN!

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By NightFang3

Nice hat G-man.

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By spiderpigbart

Oh god, the new power isn't the galaxy sneeze, is it?

harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 21

#13  Edited By harleyquinn12

Meh, it was okay, definitely not as good as Johns and Manapul, but average. weird that they didn't bring up his "relationship" with Knockout, and the thing about Team Nekron was pretty cheesy. The art was nice, could've been better Really wish we still had Manapul on this book, but we can't have everything.
    Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By Mbecks14

Really enjoyable issue! Very clever story twists. Liked the art. but not the cover art.

I'm going to miss having Superboy in Adventure Comics. I hope he gets his own series with his adventures in Smallville. i think Geoff was setting him up nicely to develop and grow his own little world with his own cast and adventures

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.