School is out for the summer, and Komi is still getting used to this strange new world of having friends. She’s discovering that friendship doesn’t automatically save you from awkward situations with people, but the more time she spends with her friends, the easier it all seems. And to her astonishment, for the first time in her life Komi isn’t anxious for summer to end.
- Communication 48: Video Games
- Communication 49: A Hot Day
- Communication 50: Summer Vacation Is Over
- Communication 51: A Country Girl
- Communication 52: Something on Your Face
- Communication 53: First Names
- Communication 54: Sports Festival, Part 1
- Communication 55: Sports Festival, Part 2
- Communication 56: Feelings
- Communication 57: Purikura
Note: The digital edition (12/10/2019) for this volume was released before the print edition.