Follow

Kitty Pryde

Character » Kitty Pryde appears in 6445 issues.

Kitty Pryde (a.k.a. Shadowcat) is a mutant gifted with the ability to become intangible and phase her entire body through solid material. A talented prodigy, she became the poster child of the X-Men; eventually reaching maturation and becoming the team's current leader.

They keep on mentioning kitty

• 91 results
    grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By grimm
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Basically!!!! It was colossus freaking out over kitty. Karma and her problems, including missing kitty who she had a huge lesbian crush on. And then emma missing "katherine", as she called her.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By pixelized

Karma's story is the only one that Mentions Katherine.

edit: seems i forgot about Colossus
    grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By grimm

It was mainly about everyone adjusting to life in SF but alot of the characters had problems without kitty so she came up alot

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By grimm
    @pixelized: And emma mentioned her a little but
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By pixelized
    @grimm said:
    " It was mainly about everyone adjusting to life in SF but alot of the characters had problems without kitty so she came up alot "
    i kind of agree... Katherine was mentioned, she wasn't the focal point in anyone's story except for Colossus'. If you're buying the book hoping to see her, you'll be disappointed.

@grimm said:
    " @pixelized: And emma mentioned her a little but "
    briefly, she was more concerned with none of the x-men trusting her.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By CellphoneGirl

alright.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#57  Edited By sora_thekey
    @Meteorite said:
    "@xerox-kitty said:
    " Jean's return is a given.  We know it's going to happen, we just don't know when or how.  In a way, I feel the same way about Kitty... it will happen, we just don't know when or how.  The difference is, I want Kitty to return sooner rather than later. "
    Urgh! Leave Jean dead for a bit longer, Marvel! "

What about bringing them back together?
    Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By Meteorite
    @sora_thekey said:
    " @Meteorite said:
    "@xerox-kitty said:
    " Jean's return is a given.  We know it's going to happen, we just don't know when or how.  In a way, I feel the same way about Kitty... it will happen, we just don't know when or how.  The difference is, I want Kitty to return sooner rather than later. "
    What about bringing them back together? "
    Who, Jean and Kitty?
    grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By grimm

I think he means Jean and Scott. And I like Scott and Emma alot better.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @Meteorite said:
    " @sora_thekey said:
    " @Meteorite said:
    "@xerox-kitty said:
    Who, Jean and Kitty? "
    you don't know who they are?? wow....

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By sora_thekey
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    "@Meteorite said:
    " @sora_thekey said:
    " @Meteorite said:
    "@xerox-kitty said:
    Who, Jean and Kitty? "
    you don't know who they are?? wow...."

I do actually mean Jean and Kitty.... IDK maybe a whole plot story on how Phoenix find Kitty in the bullet or something!
    grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By grimm
    @sora_thekey: Well that would be good. But Jean and Kitty aren't that close. They've almost never talked.
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By sora_thekey
    @grimm said:
    "@sora_thekey: Well that would be good. But Jean and Kitty aren't that close. They've almost never talked."

I remeber in X-men First Class a special issue Scott told stories to Kitty about Jean when she was younger...
    So maybe they become close on this...
    Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#64  Edited By Meteorite
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @Meteorite said:
    " @sora_thekey said:
    " @Meteorite said:
    "@xerox-kitty said:
    Who, Jean and Kitty? "
    you don't know who they are?? wow.... "
    Of course I know who they are! I just wasn't sure whether she meant bring back Jean and Kitty at the same time.
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By sora_thekey
    @grimm: Here it is:
    The last part of this comic Book is about Scott telling a story to Kitty about Jean...

No Caption Provided
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @sora_thekey said:
    " @grimm: Here it is:
    The last part of this comic Book is about Scott telling a story to Kitty about Jean...

No Caption Provided
    "

I was going to get that. lol
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By sora_thekey
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    "@sora_thekey said:

No Caption Provided
    "
    I was going to get that. lol"

Just because of that last part of the comic book the whole thing is worth it!
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @sora_thekey said:
    " @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    "@sora_thekey said:

No Caption Provided
    "
    I was going to get that. lol"
    Just because of that last part of the comic book the whole thing is worth it! "
    i have a few issues of it ^_^
    Raddra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By Raddra
    @grimm said:
    " Yea. Emma misses Kitty more than anyone. She's the only one who didn't just forget about her.  "

Yeah, its this attitude that I can't stand about the modern X-Men.
    John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By John_Feaster
    @grimm said:
    "@John_Feaster:  Well she's probably dead because she'd run out of food by now. Plus they said that the metal was bonded to her so she couldnt get out even if she was alive. I'm hoping they reassurect Phoenix and she decides to go and save her. I hate Jean Grey but she's probably the only one who could save her. And if she's dead then she could revive her."

Oh, poor and silly Grimm. Expecting logic from comics. Remember back before Mockingbird was found alive, she was SO DEAD that she was seen in Hell battling the forces of Mephisto and such. Previous continuity has no place in the rough-and-ready world of Bendis and Quesada's Marvel Universe! The past is nothing...only the NEXT plot...the NEXT story...the NEXT flippin' stupid Event!

Sorry. I don't mean to sound bitter. But...a writer can say that the alien metal somehow kept her alive in a way that will make no sense to us, but WILL make sense to the writer, so it's okay. After all, if one bundle of writers can have Reed Richards justify building a secret prison, then casually allow the prisoners inside to be slaughtered without any attempt to rescue them, then ANYTHING can happen!

Granted, it might not make any sense to us...    
    John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By John_Feaster
    @sora_thekey said:
    "@grimm said:
    "@sora_thekey: Well that would be good. But Jean and Kitty aren't that close. They've almost never talked."
    I remeber in X-men First Class a special issue Scott told stories to Kitty about Jean when she was younger...So maybe they become close on this... "

I find the whole First Class series (X-Men and Wolverine) to be worth reading! Heck, Wolverine First Class is the only place I can find any Kitty Pryde stories these days ;>)
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#72  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I do miss Kitty :(

John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By John_Feaster
    @War Killer said:
    "

"

With luck - and the return of Captain America - maybe well see Kitty again soon. In continuity, I hope. I love her appearances in Wolverine First Class, but I hate the thought that Peter'll find someone...fall in love...rush into marrage, and THEN Kitty will return. I don't want Kitty to be another Jean Grey. I don't want her on the outside looking in as the man she loves moves on and leaves her behind.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By CellphoneGirl

If he does that it will proly be a long time from now..  and I can't wait for her return.

John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By John_Feaster
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    "If he does that it will proly be a long time from now..  and I can't wait for her return."

In that fumble-witted hands of a hack writer, Peter can fall in love and marry in three issues. It SHOULD be a long time, but with the level of writing we've suffered through for the last few years - where a writer comes up with a plot first, then forced the characters to act contrary to their natures just because it fits his plot - anything could happen.
    Inthedark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#76  Edited By Inthedark

She'll became a guardian of the galaxy then come home.

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By grimm
    @sora_thekey: @sora_thekey said:
    " @grimm said:
    I remeber in X-men First Class a special issue Scott told stories to Kitty about Jean when she was younger...So maybe they become close on this... "
    Yea but it had nothing to do with kitty and jean's relationship. It was just "hey kitty, jean had a purple dragon 2" And was that even in continuity?
    John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By John_Feaster
    @Inthedark said:
    "She'll became a guardian of the galaxy then come home."

You know, I think Kitty would make an excellent Guardian. I mean, if someone as obscure as Jack Flagg could make a reappearance out of the mists of continuity, then surely the 3rd most popular X-Man (according to a Wizard poll) could do it.
    jambito_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By jambito_X

Shadowcat must be come back... She is a cool character

Avatar image for sapphire_warlock
    Sapphire Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#80  Edited By Sapphire Warlock
    @grimm said:
    " Thy need to bring her back!!!!!!!! Everything just started going right!!! She lost her virginity and everything. ....at least I think she was a virgin before colossus.

"
    Joss Whedon has a way of doing that to his characters. Everything looks fine and going great and then it turns for the worst. He did it on Buffy a lot and it's his unique style to make the life of his characters a rollercoaster.
    Comic Fan 132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Comic Fan 132

@John_Feaster said:

" @War Killer said:
    "

"
       With luck - and the return of Captain America - maybe well see Kitty again soon. In continuity, I hope. I love her appearances in Wolverine First Class, but I hate the thought that Peter'll find someone...fall in love...rush into marrage, and THEN Kitty will return. I don't want Kitty to be another Jean Grey. I don't want her on the outside looking in as the man she loves moves on and leaves her behind. "

I know what you mean, man. I miss Kitty as well, And it's been over year now, but who knows what will happen. And John, I mean no disrespect, or anything, this is just my opinion, and I have to say it, or I may just not say it at all. There is a possibtly that Colossuss will find someone to love. It is in the human nature. Even in comics, that is to be the truth. If you can't accept it, you just fooling yourself.  I don't think that is what the writers have in mind, but who knows. The writers are all about the profits and don't care about what happen to the characters. Anyways, I just saying my piece. I am sorry for saying this to you, John, but I have to say this, as a friend. I don't want to sound like a jerk.

John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By John_Feaster
    @Comic Fan 132 said:
    "

@John_Feaster said:

" @War Killer said:
    "

"
       With luck - and the return of Captain America - maybe well see Kitty again soon. In continuity, I hope. I love her appearances in Wolverine First Class, but I hate the thought that Peter'll find someone...fall in love...rush into marrage, and THEN Kitty will return. I don't want Kitty to be another Jean Grey. I don't want her on the outside looking in as the man she loves moves on and leaves her behind. "

I know what you mean, man. I miss Kitty as well, And it's been over year now, but who knows what will happen. And John, I mean no disrespect, or anything, this is just my opinion, and I have to say it, or I may just not say it at all. There is a possibtly that Colossuss will find someone to love. It is in the human nature. Even in comics, that is to be the truth. If you can't accept it, you just fooling yourself.  I don't think that is what the writers have in mind, but who knows. The writers are all about the profits and don't care about what happen to the characters. Anyways, I just saying my piece. I am sorry for saying this to you, John, but I have to say this, as a friend. I don't want to sound like a jerk.

"

Sound like a jerk? Not at all. I'd like them to get together, but it's perfectly possible - perhaps even likely - that by the time Kitty returns, Pete will have met someone else. I mean, look at the Vision and the Scarlet Witch. They always seem like the perfect couple, but for 20 years now...the writers have been puching them away from each other. Peter and Mary Jane. Damion and Patsy. The perfect couples keep getting pushed away. 

All in all...it's very "Comic Book" to have them apart. I'm actually expecting them to be apart. I'm just HOPING that they get back together. 

sigh...but I'm bracing for Pete to fall for someone else.
    Bergquist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#83  Edited By Bergquist
    @John_Feaster said:
    "@Comic Fan 132 said:
    "

@John_Feaster said:

" @War Killer said:
    "

"

"
       Sound like a jerk? Not at all. I'd like them to get together, but it's perfectly possible - perhaps even likely - that by the time Kitty returns, Pete will have met someone else. I mean, look at the Vision and the Scarlet Witch. They always seem like the perfect couple, but for 20 years now...the writers have been puching them away from each other. Peter and Mary Jane. Damion and Patsy. The perfect couples keep getting pushed away.     All in all...it's very "Comic Book" to have them apart. I'm actually expecting them to be apart. I'm just HOPING that they get back together.     sigh...but I'm bracing for Pete to fall for someone else. "

she should come back 

but she sucked in the movie but so did everyone 

and wtf the writers care about there characters but nobody will read a book with perfect characters its boring its like the whole batman thing hes been around for like 75 years live him dead

kitty will come back she an x men thay aways come back

but if you like kitty check out cable's book with hope shes like 12 years  old now and is a good book

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well, i have exciting news for you all, hold your breath now...
    there has just been a confirmed sighting of Kitty!
    heres a pic...

No Caption Provided
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By CellphoneGirl

wtf? is this supposed to be funny?

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. funny is the whole send Kitty off in a bullet idea actually coming from Whedons run actually.
    I cant get over how terrible that was. Kitty goes bye-bye...why, shock value apparently.
    all of the worlds foremost are there, Dr.Strange, Reed, Beast, Pym, Brand, ect. No one can do anything? not even stop the trajectory untill they can figure out how to get here out?
    the Colossus brings it up to Cyclops. Scott is like, "yeah, yeah...whatever." and thats it?
    that was terrible if you ask me, no reason Kitty should have been removed from the books in 
    the first place other than to shock people.

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By info nation
    @PrinceIMC: Good point!
    zerogee0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By zerogee0

you mean to tell me that Mr. Fantastic could'nt think of something to save her, or scralett wich could not change the outcome in some way.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @zerogee0 said:
    " you mean to tell me that Mr. Fantastic could'nt think of something to save her, or scralett wich could not change the outcome in some way. "
    I think this was after house of M..... was it?
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#90  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    " @zerogee0 said:
    " you mean to tell me that Mr. Fantastic could'nt think of something to save her, or scralett wich could not change the outcome in some way. "
    I think this was after house of M..... was it? "
    Since Kitty was featured as a school teacher in House of M, then it's reasonable to presume that the Giant Sized Astonishing issue where she was shot into space (no matter how many times I write that, it still sounds ludicrous) came afterwards.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By CellphoneGirl

lmao i knew it ^_^

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.