• 91 results
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Like i noticed even recently that they keep on mentioning Kitty, like even in Runaways when they went to visit the xmen, Karolina had mentioned her name, but i guess they never new her death though.. Even though comic time is shorter, do u think all of this could be hints that they are going to bring Kitty back soon, because she isn't officially dead.. Marvel writers are good for making up returns of a character, why not bring Shadowcat back..

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

It was the lamest reason for her not to be around anyway. They should bring her back and she should be pissed that they never tried to catch her.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Korg

How would they bring her back, and which writer would you like to see handle the story? I have been thinking about this, because I believe if she is brought back, the story will be bad.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I think if Rachel wasn't in War of Kings that she would of went after her, and they will proly bring her back once they solve the mutant extinction thing, because they won't have anything else to write about..

Joe Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Joe Venom

That's not a bad idea, Havok's team could go searching her/it once the War of the King saga ends, they are basically the new Starjammers now and they won't have nothing else to do.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Korg

I want to see Planet Shadowcat. Then World War Shadowcat.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Korg: Lol. That'd be awesome.

Why hasn't anyone called up Lila Cheney? Y'know the girl who can instantly teleport across the galaxy. She'd be able to get ahead of Kitty and get help to save her.
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Aronmorales

Wait, she died?
where have I been?

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Korg
@PrinceIMC said:
" Why hasn't anyone called up Lila Cheney? Y'know the girl who can instantly teleport across the galaxy. She'd be able to get ahead of Kitty and get help to save her. "
They have Ariel right now, who can do the same thing.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Aronmorales: She isn't dead, just lost really. She was shot in a giant bullet towards Earth in Astonishing X-Men and had to phase the whole bullet to make it pass through the Earth. They said that phasing something that big would have meant she'd have become one with the bullet and not be separated and was traveling so fast that they couldn't catch it or something.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Korg
@Aronmorales said:
" Wait, she died? where have I been? "
Not reading Whedon's run on Astonishing, apparently? Didn't you wonder where Colossus came from?
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Why not have the new mutants do it, they don't have anything other important to do, and Ariel could join them.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PrinceIMC
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: And Kitty could totally be a New Mutant once they find her. Now that they're all adults it would totally work.
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#14  Edited By xerox_kitty
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Yup, Illyana has teleported from outer space back to Earth at least twice.  Lila would be willing to help out, she's worked with Kitty before.  And I'm sure if they flattered Ariel's ego a little she'd take the X-Men across the universe.

The problem is... when you're on the other side of the unniverse watching a giant bullet flying at you... what do you do? What do you do??
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#15  Edited By sora_thekey

It's funny because it was a really unecesary death.... SHe's a charcter preety much everybody loves and they "kill" such a great character!!!

Although think about this... she is in space War of Kings is going on... She could be a cliffhanger in the end of War of Kings....

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@sora_thekey said:
" It's funny because it was a really unecesary death.... SHe's a charcter preety much everybody loves and they "kill" such a great character!!!Although think about this... she is in space War of Kings is going on... She could be a cliffhanger in the end of War of Kings.... "
That is a great idea, also do u know why Rachel's phoenix force left her??
vicsrealms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vicsrealms
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "That is a great idea, also do u know why Rachel's phoenix force left her??"

I have no clue why the phoenix force left her, but I do remember her saying something like "Mom, not now!" before she hit the floor and Khorvus began complaining about how heavy sword was.  lol.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@vicsrealms said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx: "That is a great idea, also do u know why Rachel's phoenix force left her??"I have no clue why the phoenix force left her, but I do remember her saying something like "Mom, not now!" before she hit the floor and Khorvus began complaining about how heavy sword was.  lol. "

Marvel did announce on their website that they will bring Jean back, but they won't rush it..
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#19  Edited By xerox_kitty

Jean's return is a given.  We know it's going to happen, we just don't know when or how.  In a way, I feel the same way about Kitty... it will happen, we just don't know when or how.  The difference is, I want Kitty to return sooner rather than later.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By pixelized
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" I think if Rachel wasn't in War of Kings that she would of went after her, and they will proly bring her back once they solve the mutant extinction thing, because they won't have anything else to write about.. "
i figured that since Illyana was back that she'd make an attempt at rescuing Katherine... but she seems to be having a few issues still.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@xerox-kitty said:
" Jean's return is a given.  We know it's going to happen, we just don't know when or how.  In a way, I feel the same way about Kitty... it will happen, we just don't know when or how.  The difference is, I want Kitty to return sooner rather than later. "
I agree, even though i really want Jean back, that wasn't necessary for that to happen to Kitty.. WE need Kitty to return.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#22  Edited By The_Martian

She had the worst "death" ever.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By Meteorite
@xerox-kitty said:
" Jean's return is a given.  We know it's going to happen, we just don't know when or how.  In a way, I feel the same way about Kitty... it will happen, we just don't know when or how.  The difference is, I want Kitty to return sooner rather than later. "
Urgh! Leave Jean dead for a bit longer, Marvel!
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pixelized
@Nobody said:
" She had the worst "death" ever. "
no way, she went out in a noble way, what more could you ask for?
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Martian
@pixelized said:
" @Nobody said:
"
She flew away on a giant bullet...
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pixelized
@Nobody said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Nobody said:
"
She flew away on a giant bullet... "
and she's sacrificing herself to keep that bullet from killing billions. it was enough to make Emma cry... whom she tried to kill a few times herself...
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@pixelized said:
" @Nobody said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Nobody said:
"
and she's sacrificing herself to keep that bullet from killing billions. it was enough to make Emma cry... whom she tried to kill a few times herself...
"
lmao, i was reading Xmen 205 and Emma gave the funniest look at kitty..
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Martian
@pixelized said:
" @Nobody said:
" @pixelized said:
" @Nobody said:
"
"
It was probably one of the worst comics I read in awhile lol
grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#29  Edited By grimm

Thy need to bring her back!!!!!!!! Everything just started going right!!! She lost her virginity and everything. ....at least I think she was a virgin before colossus.

And now that illyana is back they'd be crazy not to bring her back.
Im also suprised that illyana hasn't mentioned her at all.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@grimm said:
" Thy need to bring her back!!!!!!!! Everything just started going right!!! She lost her virginity and everything. ....at least I think she was a virgin before colossus.

"
It seems like Colossus doesn't care that much now that his little sis is back..
grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By grimm
@xerox-kitty:  Well it obviously has something to do with hope summers. ONe of the writers said a while back that hope is closely tied to jean and her reassurection
grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By grimm
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: I know right! And they haven't really had a reunion. Illyana has just been in her own little world.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Is it me or did no one noticed when Pixie left at the end of X-Infernus.. They were to busy talking to Illyana

John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By John_Feaster
@grimm said:
"Thy need to bring her back!!!!!!!! Everything just started going right!!! She lost her virginity and everything. ....at least I think she was a virgin before colossus.

"

I keep thinking that any of a dozen X-Men, X-Men Hangers-on or X-Men associates could have rescued her. Illyana, Rachel, Reed Richards, and Lyla Cheney are just a couple of the people who should have rescued her by now. I can only assume that for some reason they can't because of the alien metal the bullet's composed of, or she's not there anymore as she was rescued/captured by someone else soon after leaving the solar system.

If not...

If she's just NOT been rescued because nobody had time or something...I'm gonne be ticked off. She's been tossed on the garbage heap for a year now, and I'm sick of it. I miss her...and want her either back or her situation resolved some how. As she wasn't in the background scene of dead heroes when Hercules went to Hades (like Giant-Man, The Wasp and Banshee), I hope she's not dead.

But...what would come back? I mean, she's been locked in a ten-mile long coffen for a year and tossed into space. If she's still there, I'm going to expect her to have some mental problems when she returns. Like with Captain America. If they show him being all chummy and trusting with Tony, Carol and the rest of the Avengers (who basicly all turned on him and reduced his country to a military dictatorship) after he comes back...I'm going to say "No way!".

Well...what will Kitty say if returned? Everyone seems to have moved on with their lives without her except perhaps Emma and Peter. What will she feel about that?
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I bet she will think " why would my biggest enemy care about me the most"

John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By John_Feaster
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"I bet she will think " why would my biggest enemy care about me the most""
   Too damn true. Even Peter's "dealt with it" now, and only Emma's still lighting a candle, as it were.

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By grimm
@John_Feaster:  Well she's probably dead because she'd run out of food by now. Plus they said that the metal was bonded to her so she couldnt get out even if she was alive. I'm hoping they reassurect Phoenix and she decides to go and save her. I hate Jean Grey but she's probably the only one who could save her. And if she's dead then she could revive her.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CellphoneGirl

She did revive Emma......  Did Scott cheat on her after that?

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By grimm
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Yea. Then they brought her to the x-men and emma started having sex in their minds. I like emma better than jean. But anyway Jean has reassurected people before so she could probably do it again
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@grimm said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx: Yea. Then they brought her to the x-men and emma started having sex in their minds. I like emma better than jean. But anyway Jean has reassurected people before so she could probably do it again "

I think Jean or Kitty's future return might have something to do with Rachel losing the phoenix force...
grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By grimm

Yea it's all related. I think Rachel's phoenix force could have gone into Hope Summers and somehow the phoenix is gonna use Hope's body to reasurect Jean. And hopefully she will go after kitty!!! But kitty and jean were never really close. I don't remember them ever talking

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@grimm said:
" Yea it's all related. I think Rachel's phoenix force could have gone into Hope Summers and somehow the phoenix is gonna use Hope's body to reasurect Jean. And hopefully she will go after kitty!!! But kitty and jean were never really close. I don't remember them ever talking "
But i know Emma will beat the crap out Jean if she doesn't go after her...
grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By grimm

Yea. Emma misses Kitty more than anyone. She's the only one who didn't just forget about her. 

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I still find it sad how the Runaways didn't know about Kitty "dying", but yeah Emma will do something proly at the end of Dark Reign to save her..

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By grimm

Yea that was sad. Even though they only met her once. Oh yea. Well I think kitty's dead. She's been in space for a long time without food and even if that wouldn't kill her she'd be ruing out of oxygen since the part of the bullet that she's in isn't that big.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By pixelized
@grimm said:
" Yea. Emma misses Kitty more than anyone. She's the only one who didn't just forget about her.  "
i wouldn't say she misses her more than anyone, but she feels responsible for her predicament. 
grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By grimm
@pixelized: Yea but she's the only one who still has hope. Colossus kind of forgot. I felt really bad for Karma and her siblings in her manifest destiny issue!! They were all like "Where's aunt kitty? we want kitty!"
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Was Manifest destiny all about Kitty??

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By pixelized
@grimm said:
" @pixelized: Yea but she's the only one who still has hope. Colossus kind of forgot. I felt really bad for Karma and her siblings in her manifest destiny issue!! They were all like "Where's aunt kitty? we want kitty!" "
only because Emma Promised her that she was going to get her out of it and she's failed so far.

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Was Manifest destiny all about Kitty?? "
no.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@pixelized said:
" @grimm said:
" @pixelized: Yea but she's the only one who still has hope. Colossus kind of forgot. I felt really bad for Karma and her siblings in her manifest destiny issue!! They were all like "Where's aunt kitty? we want kitty!" "
only because Emma Promised her that she was going to get her out of it and she's failed so far.

@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Was Manifest destiny all about Kitty?? "
no.
"
Hmm i keep on hearing about them mentioning her in that book, and im still waiting for the TPB of it...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.