Follow

Kitty Pryde

Character » Kitty Pryde appears in 6444 issues.

Kitty Pryde (a.k.a. Shadowcat) is a mutant gifted with the ability to become intangible and phase her entire body through solid material. A talented prodigy, she became the poster child of the X-Men; eventually reaching maturation and becoming the team's current leader.

Kitty's Return?

reesedeluca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By reesedeluca

Has anyone heard about whether Kitty will be coming back any time soon??

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By grimm

she's dead

meaning by by kitty cat
    ....which sucks because she was my favorite x man!!!!!
    and the witty banter with her and frost was priceless!!!!!!
    nope the only place to find her is in new exiles.
    ultimate-gone
    x men-kiled in a ten mile bullet
    reesedeluca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By reesedeluca

She's also in Wolverine First Class...

I don't understand why MARVEL killed her off.... I never read any reason! It was so dumb to bring her back and then just kill her off.
    She's my favourite character too

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By The_Martian

They didn't kill her yet. She is just flying through space on a magic bullet. Eventually she will be back cause characters are never gone forever.

John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By John_Feaster

There are several ways to bring her back in regular Marvel continuity. She's in space, so the Guardians of the Galaxy and Lockheeds race are both options. Also, the metal that the bullet's composed of is supposed to have Illyana's genetic signature (the same metal as her Soul Sword?)...which could lead to a return in a few months durring the "X-Infernus" storyline. After all, Illyana Rasputan is one of Kitty's best friends, and she could easily teleport her out of the bullet is she had the chance.

Still, I hope it's soon. Even if not in X-Man continuity, I hope it's soon. Still, I've enjoyed every issue of "Wolverine First Class", and I have that to tide me over till she returns.

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

She's not gone for good...i can feel it..

I just wish she could have been in MC, she would have been amazing...

shadex04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shadex04

they can NOT kill off Shadowcat. she's a comicbook icon-- really. an icon for the whole merry mutants!!! it would be a shame if writers killed her off just like that!

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By grimm
    John_Feaster said:
    "   There are several ways to bring her back in regular Marvel continuity. She's in space, so the Guardians of the Galaxy and Lockheeds race are both options. Also, the metal that the bullet's composed of is supposed to have Illyana's genetic signature (the same metal as her Soul Sword?)...which could lead to a return in a few months durring the "X-Infernus" storyline. After all, Illyana Rasputan is one of Kitty's best friends, and she could easily teleport her out of the bullet is she had the chance.

Still, I hope it's soon. Even if not in X-Man continuity, I hope it's soon. Still, I've enjoyed every issue of "Wolverine First Class", and I have that to tide me over till she returns."
    It doesn't have her genetic signature. Dnager just cross referenced it to magik because the bulet was magic proof and illyana was the main magic user for the x men
    Vindellavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Vindellavon

She's not dead, not yet. Cross your fngers, or give it a year or two, Pryde will be back.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there has been a new Kitty sighting

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.