Follow

Kitty Pryde

Character » Kitty Pryde appears in 6445 issues.

Kitty Pryde (a.k.a. Shadowcat) is a mutant gifted with the ability to become intangible and phase her entire body through solid material. A talented prodigy, she became the poster child of the X-Men; eventually reaching maturation and becoming the team's current leader.

Excalibur and X-Men Alive?

sonic5328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By sonic5328

So I've been reading the collections of the Excalibur series and I really like it but I was wondering one thing and I can't seem to find the answer. When does Kitty find out the X-Men are alive? Is it in Excalibur or Uncanny?

Carolina574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Carolina574

I'm pretty sure it was while she was with Excalibur because I know the X-Men were not believed to be dead until after she left. That is if we are talking about the Fall of the Mutants story line.

sonic5328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sonic5328
    @Carolina574: Yes that is what I meant. And I was actually wondering like when exactly. Like an issue number.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty

I can't remember, it's been so long since I've read Excalibur.  But Kitty was defintiely still with Excalibur, because later cross-overs involved Excalibur & the X-Men working togetehr (like the Phalanx Covenent). 
    sonic5328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sonic5328
    @xerox-kitty: I wasn't sure if there was an issue where she actually sees them and realizes they're alive for the first time or if it was just assumed.
    Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#6  Edited By Hawkeye446
    @sonic5328 said:
    " @xerox-kitty: I wasn't sure if there was an issue where she actually sees them and realizes they're alive for the first time or if it was just assumed. "

I am not quite sure, but I know there are many Cover's displaying Exaclibur with Kitty, Can't remember specifically though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.