Follow

Kitty Pryde

Character » Kitty Pryde appears in 6445 issues.

Kitty Pryde (a.k.a. Shadowcat) is a mutant gifted with the ability to become intangible and phase her entire body through solid material. A talented prodigy, she became the poster child of the X-Men; eventually reaching maturation and becoming the team's current leader.

Emma and Kitty Relationship now that Kitty is comming back!

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By sora_thekey

So Kitty hates Emma because when Kitty joind Mutant world Emma was the White Witch and kidnapped her... 

They have never gotten along...  and yet Emma feels in fault for Kitty being stuck in the bullet.... (as shown on Secret Invasion: Dark Reign

So now that Kitty is coming back, what do you think her relationship with Emma will be like?  
    Where will it go?  
    What do you want to see?  
    What do you think will happen? 

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I'd like to think that Kitty would still be resilient to Emma... but given that her return will be written by Matt "I LOVE CYCLOPS & EMMA FROST!!!1!" Fraction then I doubt that there'll be any sense of continuity :(

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sora_thekey
    @xerox-kitty:
    I think Kitty will be resilient.... but Emma?  
    She felt responsible for what happened...
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I honestly think that Emma would at least shed 1 tear when she see's her, or would at least be happy on the inside..

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sora_thekey
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    "I honestly think that Emma would at least shed 1 tear when she see's her, or would at least be happy on the inside.. "

Waaaay in the inside...
    mattastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By mattastic

I know that right before they lost there connection with Kitty, Emma and Kitty came to an understanding and reconciliation, and Emma told Kitty that she wished something like this wouldn't have happened to her.  How much of there rivalry is solved by this, we will have to wait and see.

John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By John_Feaster
    @sora_thekey said:
    "@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
    "I honestly think that Emma would at least shed 1 tear when she see's her, or would at least be happy on the inside.. "
    Waaaay in the inside... "

Emma was bluntly and obviously crying at the end of the whole "Bullet" thing. I think Emma would at first shout "Kitty!" Then...after a self-concious pause...draw herself up and say "I see you've managed to make an appearance. Well, better late than never. It's...very good to see you again." before she reads in Kittys mind that she really is glad to see Emma again...then she'd step closer and hug her, saying "Oh, Miss Pryde...the ever astonishing Kitty Pryde." as she perhaps shed a tear. Emma and Kitty were in mental contact with each other when she was shot off into space, and Emma kept in contact for as long as she could. Emma continued to recieve sporadic mental flashes from Kitty - fainter and fainter as time passed - and I think that Kittys loss perhaps hurt Emma more than the loss of the Hellions. Kitty and she burried the hatchet durring that last encounter, and it's possible that a reunited Emma and Kitty would have a sort of Aunt/Niece relationship. It might even be Mother/Daughter on some levels. I know we want to reserve that for Storm and Kitty, but it's still a possibility.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.