How old are these characters durimg kingdom come?

#1 Edited by isidroguerra (13 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my first post so maybe i am not doing the question in the correct way,btw i always have the dobut about kingdom come and is how old are some characters like batman, alan scott, superman but specially aquaman, i mean how many years have passed to kingdom come story, thank you so much and sorry for my english

#2 Edited by RDClip (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

isidroguerra marked this as the best answer

I don't think it was ever stated, but I think Batman was probably in his mid-60s and Supes mid-50s. Everyone else was probably within that range (or younger for newer characters)

As for how much time had passed. Well, Batman/Talia and Nightwing/Starfire did have a fully grown children, so the story was set at least 25 years in the future.

#3 Edited by isidroguerra (13 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip: I thought they were older especially for batman and green lantern because they look much older than others I think is because they are humans unlike superman or aquaman, thank you man.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.