Follow

Kingdom Come

Story arc »

When Superman goes into retirement after the rise of numerous vigilante "heroes", who will defend the world against the coming destruction? Illustrated by Alex Ross

What characters didnt make it into Kingdom come

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

Where there any character's from DCU not in Kingdom come?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
    Well he isnt a DC Character... but I would have loved to have seen Popeye The Sailor in Kingdom Hearts

lol
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

i wouldve liked to have seen what happened with the legion of superheroes

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By shanana
    King Saturn said:
    "Well he isnt a DC Character... but I would have loved to have seen Popeye The Sailor in Kingdom Hearts

lol
    "
    LMFAO where talking about kingdom come not kingdom hearts lol
    Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
    Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke apparently...

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
    danhimself said:
    "i wouldve liked to have seen what happened with the legion of superheroes"
    I wouldn't have gone quite that far but I agree. They appeared in a cameo though.

Sha said:
    "Where there any character's from DCU not in Kingdom come?"
    I didn't see Jason Todd or Tim Drake anywhere, there were probably more but those are the ones I remember at the moment.
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
    Sha said:
    "King Saturn said:
    "Well he isnt a DC Character... but I would have loved to have seen Popeye The Sailor in Kingdom Hearts

lol
    "
    LMFAO where talking about kingdom come not kingdom hearts lol"
    Aw Crap... well I still would have liked to have seen Popeye in Kingdom Come...

(=
    shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shanana
    Vlad Tepes Dracula said:
    "Deathstroke apparently..."
    I dont remember deathstroke being in there wither

King Saturn said:
    "Sha said:
    "King Saturn said:

lol
    "
    LMFAO where talking about kingdom come not kingdom hearts lol"
    Aw Crap... well I still would have liked to have seen Popeye in Kingdom Come...

(=
    "

LMFAO
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
    Popeye has such a weird look to his face and body... it would have been cool to see how he would have formatted in the art of the Kingdom Come series...

Well Blow Me Down...
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By danhimself
    ~The Wanderer~ said:
    "danhimself said:
    I wouldn't have gone quite that far but I agree. They appeared in a cameo though.

Sha said:
    I didn't see Jason Todd or Tim Drake anywhere, there were probably more but those are the ones I remember at the moment."

that cameo wasn't enough but really i wanted to see more of superboy and supergirl
    shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shanana
    danhimself said:
    "~The Wanderer~ said:
    "danhimself said:

Sha said:
    I didn't see Jason Todd or Tim Drake anywhere, there were probably more but those are the ones I remember at the moment."

that cameo wasn't enough but really i wanted to see more of superboy and supergirl"
    Me too
    Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By Nighthunter
    ~The Wanderer~ said:
    "danhimself said:

Sha said:
    Jason Todd was dead and Tim Drake hadn't been created by then

same goes for Bart Allen, Superboy and all of the characters that came after taht
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Starfire

Beast Boy

Cyborg

Black Lightning

I think

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By danhimself
    Nighthunter said:
    "~The Wanderer~ said:
    "danhimself said:

Sha said:
    Jason Todd was dead and Tim Drake hadn't been created by then

same goes for Bart Allen, Superboy and all of the characters that came after taht"

kingdom come was published in 1996 and the death of superman was published in 1992 and tim drake's first appearance was 1989 and bart allen's was in 1994
    Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Methos
    Nighthunter said:
    same goes for Bart Allen, Superboy and all of the characters that came after taht"

incorrect... Bart and Superboy had actually been published by then but were left out...

note Steel had an appearance in Kingdom Come and he actually shares the same "First Issue" as Superboy in the "Return of Superman" arc...

M

Gambler said:
    "Starfire

Beast Boy

Cyborg

Black Lightning

I think

Correct...

along with....

Hal Jordan

Kyle Rayner

Guy Gardner

John Stewart

Linda Danvers

and a ton more lol

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Methos

Full list of characters that did make it into Kingdom Come...

Superman's Justice League

• Superman: The leader of the League and a graying Man of Steel that is growing uneasy with the role of being a world leader during a time of extreme tension. Due to a lifetime of absorbing yellow-solar radiation, he is more powerful than ever, and is even immune to kryptonite.
    • Wonder Woman: Superman's lieutenant is being slowly consumed by an inner rage directed at the state of the world and her exile from Paradise Island. Her fellow Amazons have deemed her mission to bring peace to 'man's world' a failure. At the conclusion, she is restored her royal station as Princess, but eschews the ambassadorial role of "Wonder Woman", leaving it to other Amazons. (In the novelization, Cressida becomes the new Wonder Woman.)
    • Red Robin: Dick Grayson, the first Robin, has replaced Batman on the Justice League.
    • Flash: After melding with the Speed Force, the Flash's molecules have become unstable and as a result, he is constantly in motion. He is referred to as "Wallace West" in the novelization; Waid later confirmed this Flash to be Wally West in The Kingdom.
    • Green Lantern: Ending his vigil among the stars, Alan Scott returns to Earth and joins Superman's crusade. He needs no power ring, having incorporated the lantern that fueled the ring into his armor. At the conclusion, he becomes a UN charter member under the nation of "New Oa".
    • Hawkman: Now a literal 'hawk-man', he has become a guardian of nature, though also referred to as an ecological terrorist. The story does not specify which version of Hawkman this is, apart from "combining the spirit of the old with the otherworldly flesh of the new", which suggests Carter Hall in the body of the post-Zero Hour "Hawkgod". He is killed in the nuclear blast.
    • Donna Troy: Seen wearing Amazon robes, it is possible the former Wonder Girl may have replaced her sister/mentor Wonder Woman as Paradise Island's ambassador to the world. She has also aged considerably compared to Diana: going slightly gray and putting on weight. In the novelization, she is killed in the nuclear blast.
    • Red Arrow: The former Speedy and Arsenal is now following in the footsteps of his mentor, the Green Arrow, down to a mustache, goatee and exact copy of Green Arrow's costume, but in red. In the novelization, he is killed in the nuclear blast.
    • Aquaman II: Garth, the former Aqualad, now the inheritor of his mentor's mantle as Aquaman. He wears a variation of his 'Aqualad' costume, but sports a beard and long pants. In the novelization, he is killed in the nuclear blast.
    • King Marvel and Lady Marvel are now married and have a superpowered son named The Whiz, who is also a member of this League. King Marvel is visually based on Elvis Presley (hence the name).
    • Aleea Strange: Adam Strange's daughter, who has taken up her father's mantle.
    • Power Woman: The former Power Girl. In the novelization, she is killed in the nuclear blast.
    • Robotman: The former Cyborg, now composed of liquid metal. Petrified by the nuclear blast.
    • Red Tornado: A heavily armed Mathilda Hunkel.
    • Human Bomb: A explosion causing metahuman.
    • Midnight: The ghost of Mid-Nite, appearing in the form of a smoke-cloud.
    • Captain Comet: He is chosen by Superman to be warden of the Gulag. He is killed in a prison riot when his back is snapped by Von Bach.
    • Bulletman and Bulletgirl: The successors of the original golden age duo.
    • Brainiac's Daughter: Brainiac's offspring and the ancestor of Brainiac 5.
    • Red Tornado: A female Red Tornado with wind-powers.
    • Starman: The former Star Boy from the Legion of Super Heroes.
    • Golden Guardian: The second clone of Jim Harper, who took up his predecessor's role.
    • Hourman: The successors of the first two Hourmen, not having his predecessor's time limit
    • Sandman: Formerly Sandy, the Golden Boy, then Sand, he's taken up the mantle of Sandman after his mentor, Wesley Dodds, died.
    • Living Doll: The daughter of Doll Man and Doll Girl.
    • Tornado: The ghost of the Tornado Champion.
    • Avia: The daughter of Mister Miracle and Big Barda. In the novelization, she and her parents survive through a boom tube, thanks to her father's uncanny foresight.
    • Atom Smasher: The godson of Atom. The name "Atom Smasher" was coined in Kingdom Come; during the time of the book's publishing he was still known as Nuklon.
    • Ray: Son of the first Ray. He is responsible for removing the radiation from Kansas, twice.
    • Power Man: An android programmed by Superman.
    • Phoebus: Earth's newest fire elemental after Firestorm. Burned into the ground by the nuclear blast.
    • Alloy: The combined form of the Metal Men, a member of Magog's Justice Battalion. Along with Magog, he is the only survivor of the Kansas disaster, and he later joins the Justice League. He is blasted in half by the nuclear strike.

Batman's "Outsiders"

• Batman: Since his real identity was made public, the Batman no longer hides behind the carefree appearance of Bruce Wayne; as a result, Wayne Manor was destroyed by Two-Face and Bane. In fact, he is referred to as "The Batman" even in civilian guise and does not bother with the cape and cowl until the final battle. No longer the example of human perfection, he now requires an exoskeleton to move and uses robots and a battle suit to continue his war on crime. His distrust of both Superman and Luthor leads him to form the Outsiders. He objects to both the League and the MLF's plans for making a better world, feeling mankind should be able to make its own decisions and mistakes.
    • Oliver Queen: One of Batman's partners, he has married his long-time love Dinah Lance, Black Canary, and the two have a daughter, Olivia Queen, who also operates as Black Canary. According to the novel, he was killed in the nuclear blast. (His skeleton can be seen on page 187, directly to the left of Superman, still cradling his wife.)
    • Dinah Queen: One of Batman's operatives, the former Black Canary now wields a bow like her husband Green Arrow. She was among the fatalities in the Gulag battle, with one panel showing Green Arrow holding her body in his arms after she was accidentally shot in the head by the metahuman Trix. She dies in Queen's arms during the blast.
    • Black Canary III: daughter of Oliver and Dinah Queen.
    • Blue Beetle: Ted Kord, one of Batman's operatives, who now wears a Blue Beetle armored battle suit powered by the mystical scarab that gave the first Blue Beetle his powers. Kord is also killed in the nuclear blast.
    • John Jones: Once the Martian Manhunter, he has become a shell of his former self and can no longer control his powers. He tried to touch all humanity's mind at once and could not handle the torrents of hate, love, anger, sadness and joy. A shattered spirit, he maintains a permanently non-corporeal human form at all times now and does not participate in any super heroics until Batman persuades him to help one last time. His presumed daughter's body - in a variation of his classic costume - is seen lying on the ground during the final battle at the Gulag. She is seen a few pages previous as taking part in the final battle.
    • Kid Flash is the daughter of Wally West. According to the novel, she was among those killed by the nuclear blast. However, she appears in The Kingdom, as well as in The Flash (in the "Chain Lightning" arc) due to Hypertime.
    • Darkstar: Son of Donna Troy, who has taken her place as Earth's Darkstar.
    • Obsidian: Son of Alan Scott and brother to Jennie-Lynn Hayden. He manipulates shadows and darkness. His appearance resembles that of The Shadow.
    • Green Lantern VI: Jade took up the mantle of Green Lantern after Kyle Rayner. Daughter of Alan Scott. She has all the powers of a Green Lantern without needing a ring. Lives through the nuclear blast with her father.
    • Tula: A seafaring malcontent. Daughter of the former Aqualad and Deep Blue. In the novelization, she is killed in the nuclear blast.
    • Steel: After Superman went into seclusion, Steel switched his devotion to Batman. He now wields an iron bat-shaped battle axe.
    • Wildcat: A man-panther with the spirit of the first (presumably Ted Grant inhabiting the body of his son Tommy Bronson).
    • Zatara II: The son of the late Zatanna and John Constantine, and grandson of Giovanni Zatara. Besides being a magician, he's inherited his father's ability to see the dead. According to the novel, he was so horrified by the nuclear blast that he was unable to use his magic to escape.
    • Nightstar: The daughter of Dick Grayson and Starfire. She has inherited her mother's powers and abilities, but decides not to join her father in the Justice League. Effectively Batman's adoptive granddaughter, she becomes close to his natural son Ibn al Xu'ffasch.
    • Menagerie: Formerly Beast Boy, whose power is now limited to imaginary creatures.
    • Nucloid: A elastic superhero with a nuclear core.
    • Huntress: An African superheroine based on Paula Brooks.
    • Cossack: A member of The Batmen Of Many Nations, the Champion of Russia.
    • Ace: An alien Bat-Hound, the giant winged steed of the Fourth World Batwoman.
    • Batwoman: A Batman admirer from the Fourth World.
    • Samurai: A member of The Batmen Of Many Nations, the Champion of Japan.
    • Dragon: A member of The Batmen Of Many Nations, the Champion of China.
    • Creeper: Though he has aged, he is still the insane screwball he was when he was young. In the novelization, he switches sides several times during the Gulag battle, and is killed in the nuclear blast.
    • Lightning: The daughter of Black Lightning and Jonni Thunder.
    • Condor: The last Black Condor
    • Ralph Dibny: The former Elongated Man, Ralph is contorted out of shape. He is killed in the nuclear blast.
    • Spy Smasher: A independent agent, in a post Cold War era.
    • Phantom Lady: A literal phantom of the original version.
    • Red Hood: The daughter of Red Arrow and mercenary Cheshire.
    • Fate: Nabu is able to channel his consciousness through the Helm and Cloak without the need for a host body.
    • Mr. Scarlet: A bright red devil of a man known for hanging out at Titans Tower bar with Matrix, the new Joker's Daughter, and the new Thunder.
    • Bat-Knights: Batman's robotic guardians of Gotham City. At the end of the graphic novel, they are painted white and used as air filtration units when Wayne Manor is turned into a hospital/hospice.

Luthor's Mankind Liberation Front

• Lex Luthor: The MLF's leader. Goes into mad fits whenever mention is made of Superman. He ends up being put to work in Wayne Manor, tending to victims of the Gulag battle.
    • Captain Marvel: Luthor's brainwashed houseboy and the last step in his plan for destroying Superman and the League. The now-adult Billy Batson is physically indistinguishable from his Captain Marvel form, and for most of the story, Luthor's compatriots believe that it is Captain Marvel who attends Luthor's needs, when in fact it is an all-too-vulnerable Batson. Killed by deliberately setting off the nuclear bomb prematurely over Ground Zero.
    • Vandal Savage: The only willing member of the MLF with any powers to speak of: immortality. In the novelization, Spectre expresses deep annoyance at the fact that Savage's immortality prevents him from administering justice on him. Savage, like Luthor, assists with victims of the nuclear fallout.
    • Ibn al Xu'ffasch: The son of Batman and Talia al Ghul, the heir to Ra's al Ghul's criminal organization, and used as a mole to infiltrate Luthor's MLF. His role is not fully revealed until the third issue (p. 144 in the graphic novel), when he is standing among the Outsiders just before Zatara teleports Batman to the Batcave. In Arabic, his name means "son of the bat".
    • Catwoman: The only female member of the MLF, having become wealthy from running a cosmetics corporation.
    • Riddler: There only as a courtesy to Catwoman (the novelization calls him one of Catwoman's "accessories"), he tends to get under Luthor's skin. At the end he is seen sitting next to Catwoman in Wayne Manor, taking care of a victim of the Gulag battle.
    • Lord Naga: A cult leader better known as Kobra.
    • King of the Royal Flush Gang: The MLF's newest member, and, like Savage, also immortal.
    • Red, White, and Blue: Three heavily armed terrorists. They are actually androids under Luthor's control who are used as spies in the Gulag.

Rogue metahumans

• Magog: Ironically referred to as the new 'Man of Tomorrow'. His first act as a hero (shown in a flashback sequence) was the very public killing of the Joker. The Joker had been arrested for the murder of 92 men and one woman (Lois Lane being the woman) at the Daily Planet, but was expected to be ruled criminally insane, and thus not responsible. When the Joker was being led in to the courthouse for his competency hearing, Magog ran in crying out Sic semper criminalis! and blasted a hole through his chest, killing him instantly. Magog then surrendered to Superman. Put on trial for murder, with Superman testifying for the prosecution, Magog was acquitted. Superman, appalled at the seeming endorsement of lethal vigilantism, went into self-imposed exile. Magog and the composite Metal Men hero Alloy were the only survivors of the Justice Battalion, and at least partially responsible for the destruction of Kansas, for which Magog later seeks forgiveness. At the end of Kingdom Come, Magog lives on Paradise Island, and is seen disciplining Swastika, having finally seen the need for self-restraint. In the novelization, he matures to the point of becoming a Dean of Students there.
    • Von Bach: A Yugoslavian would-be dictator who speaks in German. He was imprisoned in the Gulag for killing opponents who had already surrendered. After being humiliated by Captain Comet during his incarceration, he made Comet the first fatality of the prison riot by breaking his neck. He was then killed by Wonder Woman during the Gulag battle to stop him from killing Zatara. Von Bach is modeled after Milan Fras, the singer of the Slovenian experimental music group Laibach.
    • 666: A gothic looking man/machine hybrid with little respect for the heroes of the past and is one of the major prisoners inside of the gulag. 666 battles other metahumans not for justice, but for sport. Visually based on Brian Azzarello. In the novelization, he is killed in the nuclear blast.
    • NIL-8: A superpowered robot, whose name is a homophone for "annihilate".
    • Joker's Daughter/Harlequin: A riot girl and one of the many followers of the Joker's style. This one has no relation to the other four Harlequins, Duela Dent, or Harley Quinn. She was one of the survivors of the Gulag Battle. After the battle, she lived on Paradise Island with most of the other survivors, and appeared to have tattooed a tear shape under her left eye. Modeled after Scary Godmother writer Jill Thompson. She survives the nuclear blast, protected by Green Lantern, and is last seen at Paradise Island.
    • Thunder: A new Johnny Thunder with the mischievous spirit of Thunderbolt, he was one of the survivors of the Gulag battle. Can shoot lightning from his fingers. His eyes glow continuously. He survives, and is last seen on Paradise Island.
    • Catwoman: The armored metahuman successor to Selina Kyle, this one might be more feline than the original.
    • Manotaur: A minotaur-like metahuman. In the novelization, he, too, becomes a teacher at Paradise Island, a fitting fate for "one whose ancestors bedevilled the Amazons long ago."
    • The Americommando and the Minutemen: A group of savage patriots who started killing the huddled masses of immigrants near the Statue of Liberty. The Minutemen were controlled by the mysterious Brain Trust.
    • Trix (after Matrix): a morphing biomechanism. Near the end of the series, she accidentally shoots Dinah Lance (Black Canary) in the head during the Gulag riot. She survives, and is last seen on Paradise Island..
    • Captain Atom: A member of Magog's Justice Battalion. His death/detonation at the hands of the villain Parasite, and the irradiation of Kansas this caused, is what causes Superman to return to action.
    • Judomaster: A member of Magog's Justice Battalion. She was apparently killed with the other members when Captain Atom was killed.
    • Mr. Terrific: The successor of Mister Terrific with oversized guns, shoulder pads, and other military accoutrements. He still sported the "Fair Play" logo, but has since lost sight of its true and original meanings. In the novelization, he is killed in the nuclear blast.
    • Stars: an African-American street kid wearing a leather jacket with an American flag bandana, and a T-shirt with an inverted American flag, using the cosmic rod in conjunction with the cosmic converter belt.
    • Stripes: Equipped with various military acoutrements such as automatic weaponry, knives and kevlar padding.
    • Thunderbolt: A member of Magog's Justice Battalion, killed when Captain Atom explodes.
    • Peacemaker: a member of Magog's Justice Battalion, he wears an outfit reminiscent of Boba Fett's. He perishes when Captain Atom detonates.
    • Demon Damsel: Would-be Legionnaire.
    • Nightshade: a member of Magog's Justice Battalion who dies when Captain Atom explodes.
    • Blue Devil II: A winged, indigo-skinned demon from Hell.
    • King Crimson: Gigantic, red-skinned demon with a Sun symbol on its chest.
    • Vigilante: A half-man, half-robot cowboy with a machine gun arm.
    • Tokyo Rose: A Japanese martial arts assassin. She survives the nuclear blast when she is saved by Magog.
    • Germ-Man: A Nazi-esque biological warfare expert and apparent associate of Von Bach.
    • Stealth: A gold-armored female metahuman who can cloak her presence.
    • Shiva the Destroyer: A four-armed Indian metahuman resembling a Hindu god.
    • Buddha: A sumo-themed metahuman wearing a cracked Budai mask.
    • Tusk: An elephant-like robot. Dismantled by Robotman III in the final battle.
    • Cathedral: A British metahuman wearing armor styled after a church.
    • Black Mongul: A Mongolian metahuman.
    • Pinwheel: A sadomasochistic metahuman clad entirely in tight leather.\
    • Swastika: An American militia man and anarchist. Survives the nuclear blast and is last seen on Paradise Island getting disciplined by Magog.

Others

• Arthur Curry: Arthur has given up the mantle of Aquaman and dedicated himself fully to his role as monarch of Atlantis. He is approached by Wonder Woman to use the oceans as the location of the Gulag, but refuses to accept anymore of the surface-world's problems despite his support of Garth's new role as Aquaman.
    • Orion: Orion appears in the collected edition of KC, in pages Ross added to the collection. Orion has killed his father Darkseid and taken his place as ruler of Apokolips. His frustration at this leads him to resemble his Father in both appearance and demeanor. He attempted to bring democracy to Apokolips, but was unanimously elected by the fearful slave-minded lowlies. In the novelization, Orion hints that he recruited Jimmy Carter, Desmond Tutu and Mikhail Gorbachev to help him run a fair election, but failed.
    • Deadman: He has lost or foregone his normal appearance, and appears as a skeleton wearing his Deadman uniform. He is never identified as "Deadman", and simply introduces himself as "Boston". In the novelization, he explains why none of the Quintessence (comprising Shazam, Ganthet, The Phantom Stranger, Zeus, Highfather and Spectre) will get involved - the situation almost always turns for the worse, using Zeus' intervention with Troy as an example. (Spectre posits that the Quintessence meet to prevent one another from intervening.)
    • Spectre: The Spectre takes Norman McCay through the events of a possible future, his aim to determine who is responsible for an impending apocalyptic event. However, his "faculties are not what they once were," and he needs a human perspective to properly judge events. In conversation with McCay, Deadman mentions that Spectre had become further and further removed from humanity over time; and, aside from his cloak, he is also naked (an attitude similar to that of Doctor Manhattan from the classic graphic novel Watchmen). The Spectre is convinced by McCay to try to see things through the perspective of his human host, and, as Jim Corrigan, he can be seen in the congregation of McCay's church at the end of the story, as well as at the Planet Krypton restaurant, visibly upset the dish named after him, "the Spectre Platter", is a mild concoction of spinach and cottage cheese.
    • Parasite: Contrary to his usual persona, Parasite is portrayed as an unstable villain with severe short-term memory loss problems, and a coward. He literally "splits the Atom" when he makes contact with Captain Atom, causing a super-nuclear explosion that destroys Kansas.

Cameo appearances

• The Gotham street gang surrounded by the Bat-Knights in the first issue are loosely based on Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.
    • Phil Sheldon from Ross' Marvels appears at the JLA's news conference in the second issue and in the epilogue.
    • The nightclub scene from the second issue has cameo appearances by Steve Miller's Joker
    • Vril Dox
    • Solomon Grundy (as a bouncer)
    • a fat balding Lobo
    • the Village People
    • Plastic Man
    • Shadow Lass
    • Marvin (from Super Friends)
    • Rorschach (breaking someone's finger!)
    • and several other pop culture figures.
    • The two jailers from Life of Brian appear in the extended scene with Scott Free in chapter 2 of the graphic novel.
    • The Monkees and robotic versions of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band appear in the third issue as members of the Justice League, seen in the JLA headquarters before the final battle.
    • Various DC staff and creators (as of 1996) make cameo appearances throughout the series, mostly as bystanders.
    • The creators themselves, Waid and Ross, are shown in the graphic novel epilogue arguing at a table at Planet Krypton.
    • Stan Lee also appears in the epilogue.
    • The Planet Krypton waitress in the Robin costume who serves Bruce, Clark and Diana in the epilogue is a homage to Carrie Kelly from Dark Knight Returns.
    • Seated next to Norman McKay in the epilogue is Uncle Sam from Ross's Vertigo mini-series.

M
    AllisaMilan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AllisaMilan

Astonishing night individuals and young ladies. You love to play shocking games in your extra time. Regardless, eventually esports is getting energy. I figure you ought to besides oblige us and put down wagers. The site will offer you a huge and run line for stacks for Dota 2 https://dota2-bets.net/gg-bet-review/ which will pleasantly improve your cash related condition

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.