tsakura's King of Fighters review

Avatar image for tsakura

King of the Losers!

When it comes to Video Game Movies, there have been a lot of bad ones. This is one of them. This film is based on one of the Biggest Fighting games out there.

King of the Fighters

There has been other movies based on fighting games before this one like

Street Fighter the Movie and others.

The thing that Street Fighter did was Keep the Fighters and Actors looking good. What I mean by this is that they look just like they should! They kept that in mind when they were making the movie. Sadly Gordon Chan did not care about the fans. He made the movie just like HE wanted. There are over 400 Fighters in the KOF and with the 10 that he used, NONE of them looked anything close to the Fighter they were acting! Here is a list of each Fighter used in the movie.

Mai Shiranui

Rugal Bernstein

Saisyu Kusanagi

Mature

Mr. Big

As you can see, they don’t look like who they should be. The only fighter to some what look like what he was suppose to be was

Terry Bogard. I found it fun that Terry was played off as a Week American. Terry could barely fight in this movie!!!! WHAT!? He is one of the Strongest Fighters out there! Oh, he also had short hair….

The Next one I have to say something about is

Mai Shiranui. Who is this Black Haired Woman who doesn’t fight with Fans? Then She fights in the Most Modest Cloths she can wear… She also seems to be in love with any one but Andy! I couldn’t believe the HUGE change to Mai!

After all that, They made

Rugal into a Young guy… Then there was a Sword thingy to kill Rugal? This is one of the worst Video Game Movies to date! It’s not a hard thing to make; I mean the Fighters are an Easy Cosplay to do. These Customs were Worse then the Cosplayers!! How did that Happen? This was a Movie for crying out loud! Gggaaaaaa!!!!.....

I hope any one that wants to do a Movie based of a Video Game will not make the some mistake. Even the

Super Mario Bros.

Did a better job then this one, and that was done poorly. But it is a great movie to watch, unlike this one. In the end, This movie should be burned and remade with actors that can play the REAL Fighters. I hope to see a Live Action KOF movie that is Really Based off of the game. It would be awesome to see. Because this movie makes

Dragonball Evolution look like a Master Piece. Heaven help us if Gordon Chan does other Video Game Movie.