Follow

Killer Frost (Lincoln)

Character » Killer Frost (Lincoln) appears in 243 issues.

A friend to the original Killer Frost who assumed the murderous identity following the original's death.

Wow, I really like JLU's Killer Frost.

Zantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Zantin

Are they any marvel/DC Characters that are like Justice League Unlimited Killer Frost? If you've seen the show you should know what I'm talking about.

RedHood16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RedHood16

Yeah! She is (no pun intended) COOL! She should have had at least one episode all to herself. She ALSO needed her own action figure. I mean, just yesterday, I was looking at the DCAU Justice League figures, and there is ACTUALLY a Cyborg figure (NOT the one from the Teen Titans show). My point is, if a character (who never even appeared in the show) fets an action figure, why can't Killer Frost. Another thing, that you might find interesting, is that THIS Killer Frost may in fact be related to Nora Fries The wife of Mr. Freeze). This is because: Frost is voiced by the same person who voices Dora (Nora's sister) and at the ending of the last episode for Gotham Girls, Dora falls into unknown chemicals (much like Freeze) and she is placed in "cold storage" and she is shown to have glowing red eyes. Whatever the case, yes Killer Frost kicked but, and as she said, "Kiss my frosty but!"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.