Follow

Killer Croc

Character » Killer Croc appears in 1502 issues.

Waylon Jones was born with a genetic mutation giving him a reptile's skin, sharp claws, and teeth; due to genetic atavism. Croc became a circus wrestler who would rise to conquer the Gotham Mob racket only then to become one of Batman's most physically imposing rogues.

B-Rated Badguy: Jokers Asylum II- Killer Croc

MTHarman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 0

Edited By MTHarman

My comicbook review of one of the most interesting comics that i've read, its not that much of a good video because of the limited time I had making it. But if you enjoyed this comic, then I hope you enjoy this video, and yes, Ive used the Batman theme for Clayface because I felt that it matched the comic. 

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Caligula

awesome review.

and this is my favorite of the Joker's Asylum books. I love Killer Croc, such a great tragic villain.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

From your review i actually want to read this issue and I am not even a Killer Croc fan. Great Review.

info nation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By info nation

Ironic how the humans in this story were actually more dangerous than even killer Croc in some ways! I'm surprised HE wasn't afraid of THEM!

Avatar image for amazingscrewonhead
    AmazingScrewOnHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@info nation: Haters gonna hate, leave Croc alone he is no jobber.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.