Follow

Katara

Character » Katara appears in 52 issues.

Born in the Southern Water Tribe. Katara is a powerful master waterbender and renowned as the greatest healer of her time. She was the waterbending teacher of Avatar Aang. She also his wife and the mother with their three children, Tenzin, Kya, and Bumi.

New Episode

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By _Sojourn_

I went on youtube and saw the new episode of avatar-Boiling Rock. WHOA all i have to say is that Suki is a bad B. She wooped those guards butays like they were her slaves or somethin. Well I cant wait for the next one to come our.

Any Ideas of what the next ones will be

Lady L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Lady L

katara speaks about how she was the first one to trust Zuko and he betrayed her and then Zuko tells her that he knows who is responsible for killing her mother but she ends up taking it to far

brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By brendon277

Isn't Boiling Rock about the one When Sokka and Zuko go to The Boiling Rock to find his dad and friends?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.