Turns out confessing your feelings is the easy part of a romantic relationship… Now Kaguya and Miyuki have to figure out how to behave in a relationship. Kaguya retreats behind the ice shield she built to protect herself years ago. Miyuki believes only an ideal version of himself is worthy of love. Ai/Haski, as usual, is caught in the middle. Will our two not-star-crossed lovers ever learn to let go and just be themselves…?
First, you have to love yourself.
- Battle 142: About Kaguya Shinomita, Part 4
- Battle 143: Kaguya Wants to Be Noticed (Ice)
- Battle 144: Kaguya Wants to Forgive (Ice)
- Battle 145: Kaguya Wants to Eat It (Ice)
- Battle 146: Our Persona (Kaguya, Part 1)
- Battle 147: Out Persona (Miyuki, Part 1)
- Battle 148: Kaguya Wants to Confess (Ice)
- Battle 149: Kaguya Is Fine with It
- Battle 150: An Ordinary Romantic Evening
- Battle 151: Their First Kiss Doesn't End
Note: The digital edition (7/8/2020) for this volume was released before the print edition.