Follow

Justice Society of America

Team » Justice Society of America appears in 1370 issues.

The Justice Society of America was the 1st super team in the DCU. Currently, they are a large group of crime-fighters that are protecting and rebuilding Monument Point following a catastrophic battle. The emphasis here is on training and preparing the next generation of heroes.

Thy Kingdom Come

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Theodore

Okay I was at my local comic shop and I saw that "JSA: Thy Kingdom Come" Part One by Geoff Johns was on sale. I love Johns and had never read it so I picked it up, it was a hardcover for only $9.99 sweet deal. I finished it the first night I had it and went out the next day and grabbed the TPB of Part Two, and I just finished it... I can't find Part Three at my local shops, anyone know how many parts there are to this arc? Is it three or are there more?

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Have you tried Amazon?

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Theodore
    @Nova`Prime`:  Yeah, I actually found it today and read part 3. Wow, that was really good, I'm gunna grab the back issues of JSA vol. 3 and try to catch up to the current arc!
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Theodore said:
    " @Nova`Prime`:  Yeah, I actually found it today and read part 3. Wow, that was really good, I'm gunna grab the back issues of JSA vol. 3 and try to catch up to the current arc! "

It's really good. You won't be disappointed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.