reaper2923's Justice Society of America #4 - The Next Age: Chapter 4 review

Avatar image for reaper2923

The next review for the Next Age

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHh, that sums up this comic really nice. The team has their first large scale superhuman battle and it is really epic! I especially like these covers with the individual members on them, this one is nice it looks like Wildcat is petting the vicious little kitty (no offense to either the are both really awesome). The team is really it's own and doesn't seem like a knock-off of the JLA (unlike Marvel's teams they do seem like they're the exact same team). But yes any fans of the JSA would love this book and anybody looking for a good read should start collecting this series, start with #1 trust me that's good too. 4.5 out of 5 would like to see more Hawkman and Damage but still really good story arc.