Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Zack Snyder and Scott Snyder related?

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By FlashDamn

It is all written in the title and I am just wondering cause you know SNYDER

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No, they are not related.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Fact. They were secretly born as identical female twins but both had a sex change and extensive plastic surgery. Source. My friend Carl from across the road.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fact. They were secretly born as identical female twins but both had a sex change and extensive plastic surgery. Source. My friend Carl from across the road.

Sounds legit.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#5  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

no not to my knowlagge

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

No

BecauseBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao no

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It is all written in the title and I am just wondering cause you know SNYDER

Well they are both bad at what they do, maybe their is a genetical reason that dates to far back.

ClaytonZ007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jb681131: Well I disagree. I think Scott Snyder is brilliant with the work and comics he does by connecting side and future stories with one another and creating new stories like Batman The Court of Owls and Superman Unchained. Zach Snyder is very good director with connecting movies simultaneously like Man of Steel and Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice. Also 300 being a very good movie too. Christopher Nolan commends him.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jb681131: Well I disagree. I think Scott Snyder is brilliant with the work and comics he does by connecting side and future stories with one another and creating new stories like Batman The Court of Owls and Superman Unchained. Zach Snyder is very good director with connecting movies simultaneously like Man of Steel and Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice. Also 300 being a very good movie too. Christopher Nolan commends him.

Lol that guy saying both Zack Snyder and Scott Snyder are bad at what they do must be a redditor or something.

They have a HUGE hateboner for Snyder on Reddit and have created multiple baseless rumors about him being alt-right, racist and islamophobic (despite the fact that the majority of his fanbase is composed by non-American people of color).

And they hate Scott Snyder as well , although in more moderate terms.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.