Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Would Joker or Sinestro Want to Join the Legion of Doom?

Superdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Superdork

1) Joker is a cool, terrifying villain, but he's a wild dog. I don't think that anyone would trust him on the team. Nor do I think that he would want to join despite the fact that he has in the past? He hates schemers. Why would he want to join? He doesn't want to kill Bats--just torture him to the brink. He would probs betray the LOD.

2) Sinestro is committed to his own brand of JUSTICE in the universe. Why would he choose to work with villains. Would is make more sense for Atrocitus or Larfleeze to join?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Sinestro would and has worked with villains when it suited him. Atrocious is devoted to his own brand of Justice as well and Larfleeze is to single mindedly greedy. Joker wouldn't join willingly unless there was something in it for him, he was a veteran of the Injustice Gang after all,and I'm sure he wouldn't mind murdering some other heroes for the fun of it.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Dammit, I meant Atrocitus. Stupid iPad spellcheck

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.